Confronting

Sea Fairy pov

Me, Moonlight, and Black Pearl get ready to go and talk to the millennial tree and ask them why the others were with Frost Queen. I swear, if any of them have anything to cross, I'm going to let all of them have a piece of my mind. We had to walk towards the kingdom's entrance and walk out into the forest. We were a few miles in when, all of a sudden, we ran into Fire Spirit Cookie.

Fire Spirit Cookie: "Hey guys."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Don't you, hey guys, us."

Fire Spirit Cookie: "What's your problem?" I was just saying hi."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "You know what you're doing; why is this bothering Frost Queen cookie?"

Fire Spirit Cookie: "What do you mean?"

Sea Fairy Cookie: "What do you mean what do you mean?"

Fire Spirit Cookie: "What do you mean what do you mean what do you mean?"

Sea Fairy Cookie: "What do you mean what I mean what I mean I mean you did something that made Frost Queen act out the way she's acting now."

Fire Spirit Cookie: "I don't understand what you're talking about. Last time I saw Frost Queen, she was fine."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Yeah, she was fine because after the last time you saw her, you did something that's making her act not fine. Someone told us that you were at her castle with the millennial tree, and I'm assuming Wind Archer."

Fire Spirit Cookie: "We were there, but we didn't do anything. We didn't do or say anything because it would have made her act any differently than she is right now."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Then tell me what you did to her."

Fire Spirit Cookie: "We were just messing with her; it was nothing serious, just light-hearted jokes."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Then what did you joke about?"

Fire Spirit Cookie: "We joked about how she was probably keeping all the people who live in my area hostage considering how lonely her castle looked."

Black Pearl Cookie: "That doesn't seem like something that would make her upset."

Moonlight Cookie: "Maybe the jokes brought up something from her past."

Fire Spirit Cookie: "Well, if it's something from her past, then Sea Fairy should know what it is."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "How do you expect me to know what it is?"

Fire Spirit Cookie: "I thought you had known her for all your life?"

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Yeah, for all of my life, not for all of hers. Whatever happened, it happened prior to me meeting her. She wouldn't even talk to us about what you did. Do you think that she's going to talk to us about whatever happened in her past to make her less upset about it? The only way we're going to find out is if we can build a freaking time machine."

As I say this, a portal opens up behind us, and we turn around to see the Timekeeper, Millennial Tree, and Wind Archer coming out of the portal.

Timekeeper Cookie: "Hey guys."

Moonlight Cookie: "What do you want, Timekeeper Cookie?"

Timekeeper Cookie: "Well, I heard about your little problem with Frost Queen, and you said you needed a time machine, and I think I'll be able to help, and I brought them with me also."

Millennial Tree Cookie: "hi."

Moonlight Cookie: "No, no, no, no, no, absolutely not."

Timekeeper Cookie: "But why?"

Moonlight Cookie: "Timekeeper Cookie, you are notorious for destroying timelines and ruining everything, and if Frost Queen finds out that we went back in time to see what happened to her, she's going to be even more angry at us. You are not helping."

Timekeeper Cookie: "Please let me help. I promise I won't destroy anything or do anything that'll get us caught."

Moonlight Cookie: "Okay, how about this? If we let you take us to the past to find out what happened to Frost Queen Cookie right after you take your ADHD medication."

Timekeeper Cookie: "But that's not fair; none of the dragons have to take their ADHD medication."

Moonlight Cookie: "Well, life's not fair, and the dragons are dumb."

Timekeeper Cookie: "Fair."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Okay, if everybody is ready, then let's go."

Everyone agrees, and the Timekeeper opens up a portal for us to go back to the past. We all jump in, not ready for what we might see when we find the Frost Queen.