BTS Spookylations

First things first ! Don't forget about our main event
Beware The Supernatural flash fic contest,
where you can choose one of the seven prompts!
(BTS as a supernatural beings)
Did you check it? Not yet? It's ok - you can find it here.

***

AND NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

Ever wondered how BTS would handle some seriously spooky situations? Well, hold onto your witch's hat because we're diving into 'BTS Spookylations'! As Halloween creeps closer, we're mixing up a cauldron of playful mysteries and curious chills. Get ready for a supernatural ride where we imagine our favorite BTS members in some hair-raising scenarios.
ARMY, it's time for a Halloween bash! 🌙🎃👻

How to play:

🎃 Simply write your own opinion, vision, or guess below our question.

🎃 If for any reason you can't do this under the specific question you've chosen, rewrite it in full and include your response in the main comments section.

It's time to grab your broom... We mean, your phone, laptop, keyboard... and share your thoughts. Have fun!

🎃🎃🎃

🎃 You and your favourite BTS member are trapped in a haunted house. What's the first thing they say when a ghostly figure appears? (don't forget to mention who is the chosen member)

🎃 A zombie outbreak has taken over your town. Give roles to all members.

🎃 BTS is trick-or-treating, and they stumble upon a house with cursed candy. What happens when they eat it, and how do they break the curse?

🎃 BTS is invited to a mysterious vampire dinner party. How does each member react when they realize the hosts are vampires?

🎃 While getting ready for a concert, BTS members see ghost in the dressing room mirror. How do they react, and what do they do next?

🎃 While exploring a hidden attic, BTS finds a witch's spell book. Who among them can't resist trying out a spell, and what unexpected consequences does it bring?

🎃 During a full moon, one of the BTS members transforms into a werewolf. Who is it? How do the others react, and what do they do to keep everyone safe until morning?

🎃 The fun lasts from October 2nd to October 31st at 23:59 EST. 🎃

🎃 By the end of November, along with the rest of the results, we will publish the best responses in our special Spooky Summary Chapter. 🎃