Chapter 3 - The Boot Camp

We have reached the heart of our music camp

We have reached the heart of our music camp. Here lie boundless opportunities to uncover your inner potential. Do you possess the strength and courage needed? Are you prepared to pour your heart and soul into it, transforming into a shining star?

A challenge stands before you: a week-long session filled with obstacles.

You have a week to outline all 7 days.
Place all 7 prompts in one chapter and send the complete work at the end.
Remember to clearly mark in your work the beginning of each new day!
We eagerly await your submissions.

Daily Prompts:
(150-500 words each)

🌟🌟🌟

15 July
It was your very first training, yet you arrived late. Without a chance to explain, your mentor scolded you.
"Do you intend to waste my time like this every day?" he asked, disappointment evident in his voice. How will you fix this atmosphere? How will you get through the first day?

🌟🌟🌟

16 July
Today, classes were taking place in small groups. Despite your desire to perform at your best, something just wasn't working out for you. Other participants seemed to be managing somehow, and you had the feeling of falling behind. You needed help, so you came up with the brilliant idea.
What was the plan? Did the mentor notice you? Did the plan work?

🌟🌟🌟

17 July
"Wake up! Field trip today!" That was the first thing you heard...at 4 a.m.
"Has he gone crazy?" you sighed, lingering in bed for a little longer. At that moment, you had no idea what kind of adventure awaited you! Where did you go today? What happened?

🌟🌟🌟

18 July
Double trouble. Today, you arrived just on time for the training. Full of energy, well-rested, and motivated. However, your mentor didn't show up at all. Instead, another two team members appeared at the doorstep. The day was chaotic right from the start. Your inner ARMY emerged fully. What kind of trouble did you cause? Who did you spend the day with, and how?

🌟🌟🌟

19 July
"There will be a bonfire tomorrow. Be ready at 6 p.m."
Your mentor's words echoed in your ears. The next day, you arrived at the designated location, fully prepared for the promised bonfire. However, there was no one. Feeling a bit confused, you were about to head back to your cabin when someone suddenly grabbed your hand. "That way." He dragged you to the beach, where you could see your full group and...all members of BTS. Was it worth staying up all night?

🌟🌟🌟

20 July
"Why did you choose me as your mentor?" The question came suddenly, right in the middle of your exhausting training. You had to gather your thoughts before responding. But curiosity works both ways, so this time you also asked him something you've always wanted to know. After all, such an opportunity only comes once in a lifetime. What was your answer? And what did you ask him?

🌟🌟🌟

21 July
"Are you ready?" Your mentor's voice didn't calm you down at all. But it's all in your hands. Today, you get to choose how you want to spend the last day before the grand finale. So, what did you decide?

Word count: 150 - 500 (for each prompt)Duration: 15th July 12:01 AM EST to 21st July 11:59 PM ESTWrite all prompts in one chapter and submit it on any day within the duration of this round

Duration: 15th July 12:01 AM EST to 21st July 11:59 PM EST
Write all prompts in one chapter and s
ubmit it on any day within the duration of this round.

You can submit your story here .