Chapter 2 - Choose Your Mentor

You have been accepted to this year's music camp led by Bangtan

Now you have been faced with a difficult choice.

🌟🌟🌟

STEP 1

Depending on the activities you signed up for, you have access to mentors of this year's Summer Camp. Choose only one.

DANCE CLASSES:
Jung Hoseok || Park Jimin

RAP CLASSES:
Kim Namjoon || Min Yoongi || Jung Hoseok

VOCAL CLASSES:
Kim Seokjin || Park Jimin || Kim Taehyung || Jeon Jungkook

🌟🌟🌟

STEP 2

Pick a prompt that matches your chosen mentor.

Prompt for DANCE classes:(Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin)You arrived at the designated place first

(Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin)

You arrived at the designated place first. Encouraged by the absence of an audience, you surrendered to the melody and began to sway with the music. Guided by the beat, you immersed yourself in your dance. Suddenly, a noise interrupted your flow. "You should let your arms loosen up," a voice advised. Startled, you turned around, only to be met by the attentive gaze of your mentor.

OR

Prompt for RAP classes:
(Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok)

As you arrived at the first meeting, the stage was just empty. Fueled by curiosity, your hand reached out for the microphone. Why not seize the opportunity for a spontaneous freestyle? Little did you know that your mentor had been attentively listening all along. As you reluctantly set down the microphone, you heard the voice, "We must refine your tone."

OR

Prompt for VOCAL classes:
(Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook)

As the melodic backdrop of your beloved song filled the air, you felt an irresistible urge within. Regardless of whether anyone would hear you or not, you unleashed your voice. Immersed in your own world, you were caught off guard by another soul harmonizing alongside you. You immediately fell silent. Yet, your mentor's voice broke through, tenderly urging, "don't stop, you were doing great."

🌟🌟🌟

- Your entry must be based on the given prompt

- Existing, rewritten stories are not accepted
- Your entry must be specifically written for this Mini Festa
- Word count: 250 - 1000
- Duration: 8th July 12:01 AM EST to 14th July 11:59 PM EST
- You can submit your entry for this chapter, even if you didn't take part in chapter 1

You can submit your story here.

Good luck!