BTS & You

Hello ARMY!

This year's Festa is truly extraordinary as we celebrate the 10th Anniversary of BTS. Each of you has been touched by millions of emotions towards the boys, cherishing your own unique memories with them. When collected together, these individual experiences create beautiful stories - your stories. These are the moments that etch themselves into your memory forever, moments that cannot be taken away from you.

As you may have noticed, a few days ago, a set of five questions related to BTS and your experiences appeared on our board. Many of you have taken the time to respond to each one. We have gathered all of these responses and now invite you to sit back, get comfortable, and delve into how BTS has influenced the lives of ARMY.

How did you discover BTS?
How has BTS changed your life?
Who is your bias and how do they influence/inspire you?
What is your best moment with BTS?
What is your short message to BTS on their anniversary?

"I discovered them when I was 12 years old, I was watching a performance of them at the 2015 MMA. They had a competition with Block B.
I was in a very hard stage and thanks to their videos and songs I was able to continue, I mean that they motivated me not to give up and follow my dreams.My bias is Namjoon, but all of them have been a part of my life since I've known them.Nam has been a great example for me, his intelligence and persistence motivates me to be like him, in school, at work and even in my daily life.[Best moment?] "I think that's when they did a "run" on flowers, I think that was very nice and I always remember it, actually the time they made a bonfire and wrote letters to each other was memorable.I just hope they continue to enjoy themselves, that they can continue to have fun and have a good life. I want them to be happy now and always. I admire them as artists and as people. I want you to live happy lives."
aidelopez120305

✨✨✨

"My friend made me go crazy by talking about them everyday, so I searched them up to see if they were worth the hype, turns out they were actually more worth than the whole hype.
I was literally getting ready to take my life off, then boom, my best friend sent me a link and told me to watch it before taking any decisions, and when I clicked on it, I found it was their Young Forever song, and it all suddenly felt like this was tailor-made for me, and yea, I cried, closed the window and decided not to jump. Though I love all 7 of them I'd say Namjoon is my bias, as his speeches and positive way of thinking made my life better <3.[Best moment?] Well since I live really away from them and have no hopes of them coming to my country, my best moment would be the day they had an interview with Sakshma Srivatsav and said 'namaste' <3I wouldn't have made it here without you, thank you for existing, bangtan <3"
aishukarthick

✨✨✨

[I discovered BTS] "through gacha. They made me realize my importance in this huge world filled with people. They let me know to take things easy and that I will always find a way out of my problems, they changed my perspective of life. In RM's song, Still Life, he had this one lyric that said "Life is better than death, I'll prove it", and that is just a mere example of how bts helps us live our lives happily. My biases are OT7, they have helped me overcome a very depressing phase of my life, I had mental breakdowns and I couldn't even properly smile. They have inspired me to do what I want, live how I want and to just not stress. Now, I can't even remember the last time I shed even a single tear because of losing someone in my life. Truly, Bangtan influenced me to work towards making myself successful rather than paying attention to people who hold no value in my future. [Best moment?] I don't share 1 but many best moments with BTS, especially in my baby army era, for example when I found out Jk was literally good at everything, when I finally could recognize the members since they looked so similar to each other and when I got to know what streaming, weverse, Vlive, lachimolala, WWH, hey stob it etc were.
Thank you for everything, all 7 of you have provided me comfort and happiness which I will always be thankful to you about."
bangtanboys_jm2