#Tag Fest - Bangtan Summer Camp Intro

Setting the Stage for the Bangtan Summer Camp- Mini Festa -💜💜💜

- Mini Festa -
💜💜💜

Amidst the sweet melodies that echo through the summer air, a symphony of excitement begins to crescendo. It is a call for all of you, who possess a love for music and a thirst for adventure. Welcome to the inaugural chapter of the Bangtan Summer Camp contest.

In Korea, where musical notes intertwine with destiny, lies an extraordinary opportunity for aspiring dancers, rappers and singers.

A gateway opens, revealing a path to a music summer camp unlike any other. For writers, the stage is set for an extraordinary journey, as your created character will have the rare privilege of joining forces with a group that needs no introduction: the one and only BTS.

But before the curtain rises, we are coming with the Tag Chapter, where the power to ignite dreams lies in your hands.

It's your place. Here you have the opportunity to extend an invitation, to tag someone, who craves the symphony of this extraordinary experience.

And if you're wondering whom to invite... our Korean superstars can make it easier for you, after all, you know...

...someone who is OT7,

someone who would go crazy for a lesson with RM,

someone who would love to sing along with World Wide Handsome Jin,

someone who dreams of being mentored by Suga,

someone who could train all day with J-Hope,

someone who would love to work with the energetic Jimin,

someone who wants to strengthen their vocals with Tae,

or someone as confident as Jungkook.

So go ahead, tag someone who absolutely should know about our contest.
Mini Festa starts on July 1st.

We have plenty of tasks planned for the entire month!
See you soon!
💜💜💜