★ 1 ★

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU ARE ON WATTPAD. TEENFIC.NET HAS STOLEN THIS BOOK ILLEGALLY. THE ORIGINAL CREATOR IS I_am_a_Frog_ ON WATTPAD.

____________

TW: falling down the stairs due to excitedness

Knock knock knock

Grian woke to the sound of knocking. He groaned and got up, walking to the door. Opening it, he saw an envelope with a star on it. His address was displayed on the back, with both his name and his little sisters'.

The parrot hybrid gently closed the door and called to his sister, 

"PEARL!"

"YEAH?" A yell called back from upstairs. Talons clicked on the wooden boards as the other bird hybrid basically threw herself down the stairs. She tripped and landed with a soft oof on the floor beside Grian.

"What is it?" She asked, getting up and dusting off her blue sweater. Pearl spotted the letter and squeaked excitedly.

"I don't know yet- do you think it's-"

"Harmony Academy?" Pearl and Grian spoke at the same time. They raced to the couch and sat down together. Grian opened the envelope carefully. He pulled out a letter and two badges. Clearing his throat, he read out loud,

"Pearl and Grian,
We here at Harmony Academy have decided you will be attending the school for the following few years until you graduate. Harmony Academy is safe to all hybrids and creatures of every kind. We have supplied you with badges. Those badges will confirm you are part of the Academy's students. Please pack your stuff, the utilities are listed below. We look forward to seeing you in September.
"

There was a moment of silence. It was broken by Grian and Pearl excitedly twitching their wings.

"WE MADE IT IN!" They shouted happily together. The two Watchlings excitedly stood up and read the list of items needed. They looked at each other, nodded, and bolted up the stairs to pack their things.

Pearl shoved three of her favourite sweaters- all a different shade of deep blue with an off-white moon symbol on the front- into her suitcase. She bounced up and down as she packed empty notebooks, binders, and a large white pencil case full of pencils, pens, markers, and erasers.

She remembered re-reading the letter a few times on her own and with Grian when the siblings had forgotten what to pack. At the very bottom, the letter explained how dorms worked.

It had said something like "The first week, all students will return to their homes after each day. If they choose to stay at the Academy, they can claim their dorms with three strangers for friends, blah blah blah". It had also said to bring a large water container, a pet if needed, school books and many other utilities.

For a pet, Pearl had decided to bring her beautiful white puppy, Tilly. She'd had Tilly for about two or three years now, and she was the sweetest puppy in exsistence.
(ohohoh, Pearl has not met MY dog...) 

So anyways, packing was going good. Pearl was happy with her supplies. They were tidy and organized (unlike her shared room). She heard Grian zipping up his suitcase and just assumed his stuff was shoved and he'd managed to smuggle a few explosives in there.

Eh. Classic Grian with is pranks, and the siblings didn't even know any of the students that were going to be there!

But, as always, you can't have a school year without a chaotic Grian.

spare me
i'm tired, it's 12:02 am and I look exhausted I've already fallen asleep on my keyboard

Hope you guys like this! :D
I'm excited for the Scar chapter >:D

Background traumas >:DDDD