[ 004 ] fight club orientation

LIKE YOU MEAN IT
CHAPTER FOUR !

            AFTER SPREADING THE WORD of the self defence club to as many of the girls in the school that they possibly could, they had managed to convince a small number of them to actually consider joining up

            AFTER SPREADING THE WORD of the self defence club to as many of the girls in the school that they possibly could, they had managed to convince a small number of them to actually consider joining up. There Nell and Hazel stood, smiling down in appreciation at the girls who had joined them in the gym.

            "I really think this'll help us, you guys." Nell commented happily. Though there was only a few girls to turn up, it was better than no one at all. Better some knew how to defend themselves that no one.

            A gentle tapping upon her shoulder caused the Hewitt girl to glance over at Hazel. The blue eyed girl gestured to the entrance to the gymnasium. "Eleanor, look." Hazel uttered before beginning to walk over, unconsciously gripping on the fabric of Nell's sweater and dragging her over to the arriving Josie and PJ.

A genuine grin of glee pulled at the Callahan girls lips as she shuffled up next to the two. "What's up, lads?"

PJ looked extremely put off. Her gaze bounced back and forth between Nell and Hazel as her nose turned up and she whined, "What the fuck? These girls are ugly."

"I don't think you can say that." Nell breathed out, her voice dripping with disbelief. She couldn't believe that PJ said something so rude. She almost felt like laughing, that's how in disbelief she was.

PJ groaned lowly, her eyes rolling as she continued her whining. "Where's Stella?"

            "She was booked for a car convention." Hazel simply replied.

            PJ's brows furrowed in annoyance at this revelation. "What? It's a Monday."

            Josie shuffled on her feet causing the rubber of her shoe to squeak against the linoleum floor. Her voice was slightly shaky as she suggested, "Um, maybe we should go before someone cool shows up."

            At that moment, yet another girl who had been invited to the club walked in behind them. It was Slyvie, the girl who had been afraid that they'd all be 'porked' by Huntington. "Hey, Hazel. Thanks for invite. I love David Fincher." The girl uttered in excitement.

            The four girls watched as Slyvie walked away, her friend following closely behind her. A heavy sigh escaped from PJ as she fought back the urge to kick something. She wanted the hot girls! "Well, I guess Slyvie's cute if she lost her braces and stopped huffing paint!"

            Josie shook her head. "She'll never stop huffing paint."

            "Yeah, it's basically part of her identity now." Nell commented while shrugging her shoulders. Her eyes trailed back over to where Slyvie was getting comfortable upon the gym floor. Her body twitched slightly which wasn't that big of a surprise.