𝟘𝟚𝟟

"(Y/N)

    "(Y/N)..." Suk-Jin crooned as he threaded his fingers lightly through her (H/C) hair, she having long ago given up on rejecting his advances since he hardly listened to her in the first place. "When are you going to speak to me again? It's been a week since the last time I heard your sweet voice..."

She didn't move.

Didn't even budge.

It was like a switch had flipped within her, and she was but a shell of what she used to be.

It hurt Suk-Jin.

But he had expected this.

To be suddenly ripped from her life and everything she knew was bound to have an effect on her mental condition, but he knew that sooner or later, she would have move on and accept that this was her new reality. He hadn't told her of Jeffrey's death—or that he had killed him—like he initially was going to do, and instead decided that such information would only further her retreat inside of herself.

"(Y/N)... guess what I got you?" Suk-Jin hummed in pleasure as he pulled out a black leather collar from seemingly nowhere, a metal chain connected to it which trailed down to his other hand.

The girl's (E/C) eyes glimmered.

"Since you've been so good lately, I thought maybe you wanted to go out on a walk?"

And just like that, her temperament changed.

(Y/N) couldn't believe that Suk-Jin was willing to let her go outside just like that, yearning not only to see the sun and feel the fresh air, but have the option of escape that she so desperately wished to take. Nodding her head incessantly, still refusing to speak to her kidnapper, she cringed when he smiled and placed a chaste kiss to her forehead.

"That's a good girl..." Suk-Jin murmured as he fastened the collar around her neck, then locking it so she couldn't take it off.

(Y/N) lifted the chain, watching as the one from her ankle fell off, now replaced by another.

She exhaled silently.

She needed to get out.

Her pride had all but been tarnished since she'd been there, Suk-Jin having clothed her and bathed her multiple times like she were a child, praising her body over and over again. He never touched her inappropriately, yet his eyes held an unrestrained hunger that made her shiver each time. She was still able to use the restroom by herself, however Suk-Jin was always outside the door, making sure that she wasn't trying to escape or hurt herself.

(Y/N) had thought about it.

But she was too afraid at the thought of taking her own life, especially when there was a slim chance that she could escape.

It was nigh impossible, but she craved it.

Desperately, she did.

Standing up a bit shakily, having lost all energy to move once she found out that she was chained, she walked out with Suk-Jin, feeling more like a dog or pet rather than a human as she did, her stomach burning with shame and rage. She wasn't given shoes, and she had an idea that it was on purpose, Suk-Jin flashing her a rather impish grin as he slipped on his own at the door.

It made her glower deepen.

"Now, now," Suk-Jin tutted, tugging the chain and making the collar around her neck almost cut off her air supply, a violent choke ripping from her lips as she staggered to her knees. "I wouldn't start acting up, (Y/N), dear." He bent down next to her, lifting her chin up before continuing, "You wouldn't want to lose your privileges, would you?"

She didn't say anything to that.

All she could do was glare.

But ever so hesitantly, she lowered her head in a silent and slow nod of agreement.

Suk-Jin's grin widened.