The Return of Goku and Mitsuko

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Mercenary Tao:W-What the--!

Upa:(Gasps)

Goku:Good job, Mitsuko!

Mitsuko:Heh. With pleasure!

Now it’s his turn to summoned his gold cloud.

Goku:Flying Nimbus!

Mercenary Tao:Huh?

His nimbus cloud hear his call descends down at the sky. Goku and Mitsuko hop on together she deactivated her blue round barrier and they quickly grabbed both of upa’s wrists to soar up in the sky. The little indian opened his eyes and Gasps with surprised finally saw his two saviors.

Upa:(Gasps)

Goku:Did you miss us?

Mitsuko:It looks like where here for a nick of time.

Mercenary Tao:Ah! So she was alive!

The little indian was so shocked mixed with happiness hugged both of them feeling really glad or relief they come back.

Upa:Thank you, Goku! Mitsuko!

Goku:Everything’s going to be Okay now. Don’t worry.

Mitsuko:That’s right. Both of us will take over from here.

Mercenary Tao:I’ve never fought those two twice. This will be interesting.

Upa:How was your trip? Did you two get to the Top of the tower Did you two drink the sacred water?

Goku:Yep. Me and my partner are a lot stronger now!

Mitsuko:Yup! We can handle everything!

Upa:Wonderful!

Goku/Mitsuko:(Laughing)

Both of them laughing at upa how happy he is. But in seconds, they stop laughing helding an serious expression on their face turn their heads at mercenary tao and same goes to him ready to fight for round two.

Goku:Upa, I want you to stay On the Nimbus, okay?

Upa:Okay.

Goku:You ready for this mitsuko?

Mitsuko:I’m definitely ready. I wouldn’t slide for what he did to me anyway now that both of us drank the water to make us tough. We can take him on no problem.

Upa:(Chuckles) That’s the way I wanna hear it! Good luck you two!

Goku:Mm-hmm! Come on, let’s go!

Mitsuko:On it!

The monkey tailed boy and the black suited girl hop down at the nimbus cloud except upa staying behind following Goku’s orders. They landed on the ground together glared at the notorious assassin.

Goku:Don’t you ever Hurt our friend again.

Mitsuko:Now that we come back here, it’s time to settle the score.

Mercenary Tao:That’s why I’m already here for the second time isn’t it? You’ve no idea how lucky Your partner of yours is to be alive boy, Much less talking. No one has ever Survived my Dodon Ray. Kings and peasants alike Have fallen to its power.

Mitsuko:Well that’s really to bad for you. I’m alive and well. You think I was painfully shot straight in my chest? I only felt it on my left shoulder and I’m fully healed.

Mercenary Tao:Ah, yes. My aim was supposed to be perfect any target that could kill anything but the only thing I remember is you sent me flying like the wind to distracts my focus to missed my real targeted to shot you. I must say, I’ve been Looking forward to this moment. Though I don’t know which Will be more entertaining, Taking the four Dragon Balls from both of you, Or ramming it down both of your throats.

Upa:(Gasping)

Mercenary Tao:There is a very thin line Between bravery And stupidity, you two brats. You don’t really think both of you will win, do you?

Goku:You’ll never get our dragon balls from us. But we’ll give you one last chance.

Mitsuko:Leave our friend upa alone and this place.

Mercenary Tao:(Laughing) What a vivid Imagination you miserable brats possess. Three seconds. That’s how Long you two have to live…(Yells)

The assassin charge towards them with a battle cry to start the second round fight Goku takes his battle stance and she does the same.

Goku:(Growled) Let’s do this.

Mitsuko:Yeah. We won’t hold back on him.

Mercenary Tao:(Yells)

He’s almost get closer to them after running himself so fast, he jump forward launch both of his feet doing a double kick attack. Goku and Mitsuko seen it clearly they dodged it for bending their upper body backwards which he missed them. Two young warriors lay down at the ground, pulled their fist back and attack him with a double punch on his gut.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Growled) Take this!!!

Mercenary Tao:(Groaned)

The notorious assassin felt both of their punch was strong and hard sending him up in the air. They bend down their legs and launch themselves up to fly after him together.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Grunts)

Mercenary Tao:(Whimpering)

They already got closer enough face to face two kids pulled back their one leg and give him a hard kick.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Grunts)

He take the hit. Then he was sent flying backwards causing to slammed himself at the tower pillar.

Mercenary Tao:(Groaned)

The little indian sat on the nimbus cloud saw the whole fight couldn’t believed his two friends overpowered the heartless assassin gasp mixed with relief there is hope to win.

Upa:I don’t believe it. Goku and Mitsuko are winning!

Two young warriors landed back on the ground besides each other and same goes to mercenary tao kneeled down.

Goku:Your three seconds are up, And the both of us still here.

Mitsuko:You got lucky last time. But this time is different. Me and my partner aren’t the same that we used to be.

Mercenary Tao:Yes… I see…It’s only been three days And yet both of your strengths Has increased immeasurably. And I may have been lucky last time like you said little girl and if it’s different you say, then will just see about that.

Goku:Mitsuko and I spend our time practicing For this fight…Those days at the top of Korin’s Tower helped a lot.

Mitsuko:He is so right. Goku wasn’t the only one, me too. Because we’ve always been together everyday never to be separated.

Mercenary Tao:The sacred Tower of Korin? You two climbed to The top? Impossible. Oh, and I suppose while there, You brats drank the Sacred Water, Didn’t you, huh?

Goku:It took a while, But me and mitsuko finally did it.

Mitsuko:Now that you’ve already seen it yourself, your no match for us now.

Mercenary Tao(Thoughts:So it is true. I thought it was just Superstition, legend. But that would explain him and his girl partner’s increased strength. I’ll be—No matter. I will Still destroy them both.) I’m glad you brats found a way To amuse yourselves With the time you two had left, Though it won’t Make any difference.

The monkey tailed boy and the black suited girl take their fighting stance which the fight is still moving on.

Goku:Fight.

Mitsuko:Come at us.

The assassin also take his fighting stance ready himself again.

Mercenary Tao:(Growled) I don’t fight. I annihilate. And when I’m done with you two, You will be nothing more Than dust in the wind.

Goku:Whatever you call it, You hurt people. Me and mitsuko will going to stop you.

Mitsuko:Otherwise, your gonna regret it.

Mercenary Tao:Big words for Such a small mouths came from you two. Whatever you brats learned Atop that tower Won’t be near enough To save your hides.

Goku:We’ll see.

Mitsuko:Let’s find out, shall we?

Upa:Be careful. And good luck Goku! Mitsuko!

Mercenary Tao:(Grunts)

The battle continues between two young warriors and the notorious assassin. Once again, tao charge himself towards them attacking Goku first with his knee three times and the monkey tailed boy blocked it using both of his arms. He turned to mitsuko attacking her next launching his one foot also three times blocked it using her arms just like Goku did. Then he pulled his one arm and thrust it to punch goku all his might he blocked it with his knee.

Goku/Mercenary Tao:(Grunts)

And he turned to mitsuko did the same just like Goku attack her with his deadly punch she blocked it with her one arm.

Mitsuko/Mercenary Tao:(Grunts)

He jumped back away from them was really surprised two kids manage to survive his punches.

Mercenary Tao:You blocked my Death Punch, With your knee?

He put a proud smirk on his face while he patted his knee without feeling any pain from it.

Goku:Yep, it’s all I need! Get it, “kneed?”

Mercenary Tao:(Growled) and you blocked as well with your one puny arm of yours?!

Mitsuko:What can I say? My trusty arm is tough as steel! Or you what I mean?

Mercenary Tao:(Yells)

He charged towards them again. Thrusting both of his palms fast like a machine gun at goku the monkey tailed boy doesn’t have a hard time all he could do was blocking them both of his arms.

Goku/Mercenary Tao:(Grunts)

And turned to the black suited girl use his one foot to kick her few times blocking the same like goku does.

Mitsuko/Mercenary Tao:(Grunts)

While those three are at it, upa was remain seated at the nimbus cloud observing the fight.

Upa:This is the exact opposite Of their last fight.

Flashback:

The little indian remembers the two young warrior’s last encounter of mercenary tao. Upa never forget the heartless assassin attacking Goku with a kick, slammed him with his elbow, and headbutting him on his forehead. Next is mitsuko also battle with tao he blocked her punch, using her “merchucus Verditis” electricuted him on the water lake and his dodon ray painfully pierced mitsuko’s left shoulder while he was send flying.

Flashback Ended:

Upa:Huh?

While the little indian was sitting on the nimbus cloud in the air, he watch below all three used up their speed Goku and mitsuko tackled him together and the assassin did the same to them alone doing it all over again a few times in the whole forest area and they jump back in distance.

Mercenary Tao:(Growled)

He was about to strike them back, but two young warriors beat him into it attack him together with a kick.

Goku/Mitsuko:Hyaaah! (Grunts)

Mercenary Tao:(Groans)

He felt their double kick attack really hard he landed on the ground looking at them with a harsh glare and his has small blood came out of his mouth while he gritted his teeth angrily.

Mercenary Tao:Now… it’s my turn brats!

Goku:No way. Me and my faithful partner mitsuko just starting To get warmed up.

Mitsuko:Now that you see the difference, we will give you a severe beating.

The battle starts again two kids charge towards tao with their battle cry.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Yells)

The tall assassin did the same while launching his knee on them.

Mercenary Tao:(Yells)

They almost got close, tao launch his leg for a kick they saw it coming but two kids dodged it and jumped together on the air.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Grunts)

He did the same to go follow them. After that, Goku and mercenary tao blocked each other with their knees.

Goku/Mercenary Tao:(Grunts)

Mitsuko pulled her arm then attacking him with a punch straight from his gut but he blocked it in time using his arm.

Mitsuko/Mercenary Tao:(Grunts)

He smirk that they where wide open. The assassin hitting Goku with a punch.

Goku:(Groans)

He turned at her pulled back his leg and hitting mitsuko successfully with a hard kick.

Mitsuko:(Screamed)

Both of them were sent flying backwards.

Upa:Look out, you guys!

Goku/Mitsuko:(Yelp)

They heard upa’s warnings that they where almost to get slammed themselves behind on the tower pillar, they landed their feet on it and launch themselves towards tao.

Mercenary Tao:That’s right. Come and get me!

Goku:(Growled)

Mitsuko:(Growled)

He decided to wait for the right moment. Once they almost got closer to him, he lifted his one leg to dodged them both. They miss to hit using their single fists, Goku and Mitsuko eyes widened in surprised while screaming they saw a tree ahead.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Screaming)

The black suited girl stopped screaming. She flipped herself to break her fall without slamming on the ground. Mitsuko still hearing Goku’s panic scream while his falling she lifted her one hand activated her magic covered with blue glowing aura.

Goku:(Screaming)…H-Huh?!

He was now surrounded by mitsuko’s magic blue glowing orb helping him stop falling preventing hitting himself on the tree. He turned his head to look at his disguise girlfriend change his expression to happy mixed with relief ones. Mitsuko put him down gently on the ground he thank her and she answer him back with a thumbs up mercenary tao landed on the ground and see this couldn’t help but to growled in frustration he wants those two to get murdered as possible.

Goku:(Chuckles) For a second there, that tree could’ve have hit my poor skull. I better watch where I’m going landing myself properly.

Mitsuko:Just goes to show, always be on precautions on the battle goku. Never let yourself hurt (Chuckled)

Goku:Heh okay! I’ll keep that in mind!

Upa:(Laughing)…Oh thank goodness she saved him.

Mercenary Tao:(Growled) (Thoughts:That black suited girl always get on the way for helping that monkey boy!)

Two young warriors turn their heads looking at the heartless killer with a serious expressions on their faces.

Goku:(Growled)

Mitsuko:(Growled)

Tao charge fast towards them and same goes to the two kids continue their dreadful fight.

Mercenary Tao:(Yells)

Goku/Mitsuko:(Yells)

Commercial Break: