"I'm sorry but I can't say you the detail but know that we are no one to judge someone, we don't see what Allah sees. I can just tell you this we girls can't marry a boy who is not Muslim. If you are sharp you got my hint."

"Wait..!! OMG no way." Sana was shocked, she kept her hands on her mouth making Eira to chuckle.

"Do you think I can be a better Muslim like you?"

"Sana, I'm not a better Muslim. I still have so so much to do, you know Islam is like a ocean or sea we can never reach it's depth. We can never call ourselves as perfect there is only one who is our perfect mentor Our Prophet Muhammad (s a w). And insha Allah you will be more pious and religious than I am now."

A single tear left from Sana's eyes making Eira to smile.

Alex's gaze was still fixed at her.

"C'mon man now stop staring her like a hungry lion as if you want to eat her right now." Daniel whispered.

"Do you think she is a spy?" Alex asked still his eyes fixed on her.

"I don't know. I just said you to be careful not to turn blind in love. I haven't told you to start doubting her."

"What if I start loving her and came to know that she betrayed me?"

"Why do you even want to grow any weakness, be like you used to be with your exes, what's so special about her?"

"She is attracting me like no one ever did."

"Wanna test her?" Daniel asked with a smirk.

Alex tore his eyes from her and looked at Daniel.

Eira and Sana came back and settled on the previous table, Eira sat beside Alex and Sana sat beside her.

"Done." He asked, she nodded in response.

"So, who fell in love first?" One of the guy asked.

They both looked at eachother.

"Ofcourse I think it was Mrs James cause who can't love him at first sight and on the other hand she doesn't even show her face so how can it be possible that he will love her." The girl replied.

Eira decided not to comment, Alex was about to say but she held his hand which was under the table.

"Oh! Yeah you've a point." The other guy replied.

"What do you do in your free time?"

"Boxing."

"Impressive, I was thinking how much you are saving by not buying the beauty products."

"I know right, Mr James is lucky."

"She..." Alex was cut off by Eira.

"Even you could do that instead of hiding your face in 4,5 layers." This made both Alex and Daniel to burst in laughters even Sana giggled at her reply.

"Don't you think you are being mean unnecessary."

"You know what, trust me this is so necessary."

"We are keeping quiet doesn't mean we don't know how to talk back."

"You are quiet?" She asked.

Alex was comfortably leaned back on his chair and enjoying the conversation with a smirk.

"Okay guys let's leave this. See what I ordered just now."

They all looked at the guy, he took a wine bottle and kept it on the table, they all cheered looking at it except Eira, Alex and Sana.