Dealing with Bullies

Start from the beginning

??:Ow.

They all turned to see 4 guys bullying a Brunette Haired girl that has long, brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a pair of brown rabbit ears, identifying her as what (Y/n) learned are Called "Faunus"

??:Please stop.

The guy who pulled her ear exclaimed to his friend that he told him that the ears were real.

Blake Glared at The 4 guys as Izuku sighed.

Izuku:Team CRDL Being Racist jerks....Again.

Nora Exclaimed that they should just Break their Legs,Already but Iida yelled that Breaking someone's legs isn't The Proper way to handle a Situation as Bakugou And Natsu Yelled....

Bakugou And Natsu:BUT IT SURE THE HELL IS THE FUN WAY!

Now,Reminder!(Y/n) is a 4 Year old in a 17 year old's body and he hates bullies..Plus,he'll try anything,if it's Fun...

So since he heard that Breaking their Legs is "Fun" and he Can Deal with meanies.....You can already guess where this is going...

He stood up and Walked towards the so-called "Team CRDL" And Made his presence known.

(Y/n):HEY,YOU MEANIES!

team Crdl turned and saw (Y/n) but they didn't take him seriously as they laughed.

??(Male):You're that new kid that Made Everyone do a song and Dance,What do you want?

(Y/n):i want you to Stop it!

The boy Stood Up and Glared at (Y/n) and said in a Threatening tone...

??(Male):Or what?

(Y/n) didn't say a word but readied his Leg and Kicked As hard as he could,to which He did the same to the Other three......He Completely shattered the bones in their Legs.

CRDL:OUR LEGS!

Everyone in the Cafeteria was Silent Except Nora who yelled 'Yeah!' For Breaking Their Legs.

He turned to the Girl who was being bullied and smiled at her as she remained nervous.

(Y/n):Are you okay?

??:Y-yeah.....Thank you,by the way.

(Y/n):You're welcome!

The girl Nervously Introduced herself as Velvet Scarlatina and Our MC Introduced himself as well but remembering her ears were pulled,he asks...

(Y/n):do you still have booboos?

Velvet was confused by what (Y/n) Was talking about until she realized that he was referring to her ears,She rubs them and answers...

Velvet:W-well,they do sting a little but other than that...I-

She Was stopped by (Y/n) Softly grabbing her and Kissing her Bunny Ears,Which Made her turn Red and steaming in Embarrassment as she looked at Our Toddler teen.

Velvet:W-why did you K-kiss me?

(Y/n) smiles as if he didn't just kiss a Girl and said the reason was that his Mother always did that for him,when he had "BooBoos"....so he decided to do it for her.

(Y/n):Was i not supposed to?

Velvet blushed and thanked him before Running off as he went back to his Classmates and continued on like nothing happened but his classmates....

Class:'Oh My God........He's So Innocent'

Yep,They Were Shocked by the Fact that he's So Powerful and Yet.......So INNOCENT!

Horny Girls:'I Can't Wait to "Mature" Him,Hehehe'

Wonder how'd they React if they knew he was Actually FOUR but with (Y/n)...

(Y/n):'I wonder when Nap-Time is...'