💫 Chapter-58💫

Start from the beginning

She said and all her Oppa turned towards her.

Hoseok- Yes YN?

YN- I am hungry.....

She said making a small pout. The brothers cooed at their cute sister. Jin replied

Jin- Let's go to a restaurant? What you say?

YN- Um.... not expensive one.... a small restaurant. Please.

She said and who were the brothers to deny her. Ofcourse they agreed. Jin told the driver while Yoongi called the others telling them too.

💀💀💀

A Week Later

One week passed since Jin told YN about Suzy and since YN met Suzy. Well, after that day, YN daily went to the house to meet and spend some time with her sister. One of the brother would always be with her. Even in school, YN is always surrounded by the four of them (Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook) on the order of Jin.

Right now she was in school with her brothers sitting on the canteen while pouting. Don't ask me why she is pouting. She will tell you herself soon.

Namjoon- Fine.....we are sorry Cutie. We won't do it again. Please forgive us

He said but YN scoffed her and turned behind. Namjoon sighed and went infront of her.

Namjoon- Cutie....Oppa is sorry...

YN- Go away! YN don't want to talk with you, You, and You!! None of you. Only Tae Oppa!! You three go away!!

She said pointing at Namjoon, then Jimin, and Jungkook who were also with Namjoon.

Jungkook- YN...it isn't that big matter-

YN- Oh wow!! You guys beated some students and you are saying it's not a big matter?

Jimin- YN, it really isn-

YN- You don't get to talk Jimin Oppa!! You are the one beated him the most!!

She said and Jimin looked here and there nodding his head a little while giving a small glare to Taehyung.

YN stood up, took Taehyung's hand and left from there while Taehyung looked back and saw his brothers giving him death glare.

Why? Jungkook will tell you.

As soon as YN left, all three of them sat on the table.

Jungkook- Jimin Hyung, today I am gonna kill your twin. Be ready to be twinless.

He said and Jimin and Namjoon snapped their head towards him.

Namjoon, Jimin- Twinless?

They asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

Jungkook- Yes. I will kill that Tae Hyung!!

Jimin- You won't be able to.

Jimin said. Jungkook looked at him and said

Jungkook- Even after what he did, you are protecti-

Jimin- Cause Before you, I will kill that stupid, idiot twin of mine!!