"Maybe it something you did." She said turning towards him.

"something it did? What I do?" Chris asked curious to know what he did to her, when he couldn't even remember when India came in last night.

Chris was really dumbfounded on what he did, but he was about to find out. He hoped it wasn't no out of pocket shit he said to her, because he knows how reckless he can get when he's drunk.

He's mouth and actions are very impulsive when he's intoxicated.

"Last night when I got here I was welcomed with a whole bunch of niggas and the smell of weed and alcohol. I had came looking for you after I came from upstairs but one of you little bum ass friends bumped into me. I tried to be polite and tell him to watch where he was going but the nigga wanted to get disrespectful and shit. Calling me all types of bitches and telling me I look like someone you would fuck with, racially saying I'm somewhat like the girls around you 'type'. After my little encounter with that bitch I tried telling you about it but you just brushed me off like nothing, I felt some type of way because I was trying to tell you about one of your bitches coming at me side ways but you ain't seem to care. So I let you be and chill with your friends, I took my ass right upstairs and enjoyed the rest of my night by myself. I locked the door because I didn't wanna be near you for night."

Chris felt like shit now, he felt bad that he brushed off his girlfriend just to get high and drunk with his friends. When his girl was tryna tell him about some pussy that was disrespecting her.

He definitely felt bad and was gonna make it up it up to her, but it the meantime he was gonna find out who this nigga was that was talking out his neck to his girl.

"Baby I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brushed you off. I wasn't in the right state of mind, when I get drunk and shit I really don't be giving a fuck bout nun so my bad if I made you feel some type of way."

Chris looked at India face, she had a look of knowing she just heard some bullshit but her face  soften a little bit but still remained that serious face.

"I accept your little apology even though it sounded like some bullshit, but I guess it's good enough for now. You got sucking up to do so..." India said as she looked up at Chris.

Chris pulled India a little closer to him closing the space that was between them. He sat up against the headboard as she laid on his chest, the two intertwined that hand together as they relaxed in the bed.

"I can do that later but for right now," he said placing a gentle kiss on top of her head.

"But know that we made up or whatever, know it's time to talk for real. Who was the nigga that was talking out the side of his neck to you?" He questioned India curious to know who this nigga was.

"I don't really know who it was, but whoever they were seemed to know you and a couple of your people. I mean he was in your house." She said

"At least give me a description of what he look like or sum."

"He was tall about your height maybe a little shorter, brown skin, had a brushcut, and a couple of arm and neck tattoos."

Chris was trying to put the pieces together of who this person is based on the details India was giving him, but he wasn't coming up with anything. He decided that he was just gonna ask hood or sinko if they knew who this nigga was.

"I'll find out who they are and they'll be dealt with, you ain't ever gotta worry about a nigga disrespecting you again. Long as I'm around that ain't even gone get a chance to even look your way." Chris said as he looked down at India, letting her know that nothing like this wasn't gone ever happen again.

India reached up a gave him a couple of soft pecks, laying right back beside him she focused her attention on the tv.

"Since I didn't get to ask you how your visit was to your parents yesterday, how did it go?" Chris asked getting more comfortable beside India.

"It was good I talked and had dinner with them, also told them about the baby." She said

"Oh shit, how they react?" Chris said wondering how her parents took the news.

He was nervous on what her parents would think on him getting her pregnant so fast, especially since their relationship is still fresh but not that new. He prayed their reactions to news was good and not bad, he didn't want her parents thinking he got her pregnant on purpose just to keep her

"They took the news pretty well, they're actually happy for us and excited about their second grandchild. They were already talking about how they gone spoil the baby, and it's not even here yet."

"I'm glad that cool about it, shit I was worried they was gone be on some shit like it was too early for something like this to happen but it was the total opposite."

"My parents aren't that type to bash there children for the decisions they make, sometimes it may not be good but they support us either way."

"I'm glad we got that out the way, but when we gone tell the world about us. People already know you pregnant since you posted about it but what about us."

"Soon, but let's just ride it out until the gender reveal then maybe we can let everybody know", India said as she straddled my lap.

I'm all with keeping shit private but we can't keep hiding from the world forever, know that we have  a baby on the way it's more important that we protect ourselves but we gotta let them know soon. I'm just ready to show the everybody the person that's been making me happy for the past couple of months, and this new joy entering my life.

Like she said soon...

-
Hope this makes up for not uploading last week.