𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"Calm down Victoria you're being over dramatic and you're causing a scene in front of everyone it's embarrassing for me and you, especially in front of your new partner" Alessandro said in a demanding tone. I didn't care. I didn't care if I was embarrassing him, I didn't care I was embarrassing myself because in the end I'll never see these people again. But what I do know is that I need to talk to this motherfucker and ask him why the fuck is he making me have a partner.

"Can we take this outside. Alessandro." I said in a demanding tone, I wasn't asking I was demanding. I knew we started going outside because he started clearing his voice.

"Please excuse us, Mr Kaulitz." He said in a apologetic tone. I looked over my shoulder so I could see him and as soon as I turned my body we locked eyes and of course I had to hold eye contact. Can't show my weakness this early, but I was intrigued that he held eye contact normally men couldn't even last looking me in the eye.

Tom just nodded. At this point I had to let go of eye contact since we needed to be outside.

TOM KAULITZ

As I sat down I saw that the Italian Mafia boss was in front of me. Alessandro Bruno.

He shot his head up as he heard noise near him. Once he saw me his darkening expression turned into a softer one. "Hello, Mr. Kaulitz. How are you?" Alessandro said in his thick Italian accent. "Hello, Mr. Bruno, I'm doing good what about you?" Trying to be polite as possible since I'm literally talking to a fucking Mafia boss. "Well we should be starting soon we just have to wait for one more person, but she should be here any minute now." Alessandro said, once he mentioned a 'she' I was intrigued since I normally don't see woman in the mafia, also making me wondering if she's hot or not.

As I was scrolling through my phone, I saw in the corner of my eye Alessandro texting someone. As a guess it could be this mystery girl that we were waiting for. Hoping it actually was the girl because she is taking a while to get here.

After a couple of minutes past, well more like two minutes I heard heels hitting the tiled flooring. I heard her foot steps getting slower and I felt her eyes piercing my souls through the back of my head. I just kept my head low but not too low till where I can't see her face.

I was so excited to see her face and turn my head around, but I knew I had to keep my composure since it's never good to show weakness at the first incounter.

As I heard her sat down I took a glimpse and oh my god she is a beauty to look at. I couldn't even describe her as 'hot', it would simply be disrespectful to her beauty. The only words I can describe her is beautiful, a goddess. She truly is a beauty that ascended from the gods.

I waited till either Alessandro addresses me to her or her to me.

But Alessandro broke the awkward silence and said "There you are Victoria, what took you so long you're 10 minutes late, it's not good for me and it's not good for you too to have our guest wait just so you can get here." So Victoria was her name, it perfectly matched her, her dark long brown brown hair, her skin was so smooth she didn't even need makeup, her outfit that short black dress she had on with the sweetheart neckline and I could see the lace from her black bra.

She had good taste in jewelry, I liked the pearls on her it matched her I liked the pearl necklace, I liked the diamond earrings. It was simple yet it said something.

But once I saw her eyes I knew I couldn't let her see my nervousness which I think I did well on hiding it  since she or Alessandro didn't give me a slight weird expression or anything they just kept their normal expression on their faces which I was glad for.

Eventually Alessandro broke the news that I was her partner. Obviously I had to look at her to see her reaction and it was something I would not describe. She was mad, I'm not sure way though the ladies would die to have me working with them or even give them the slightest attention. I switched my gaze over to Alessandro and I saw he had a sly smirk on his face.

I turned my gaze back to Victoria who was red in anger, "WHAT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONNA BE MY PARTNER?!" I was taken back when Victoria yelled. All I knew was that I liked it I liked hearing her being mad, furious at her boss for making me be her partner.

"Can we take this outside. Alessandro." Victoria demanded. I don't know what happened to me but I suddenly felt something when she made her voice darker. I saw her eyes darken and I felt a certain area getting hotter I knew it was wrong but I just couldn't help myself feeling that why when she spoke to her boss which was Alessandro Bruno. The fucking Italian Mafia.

Alessandro excused themselves, and as I was looking at Alessandro I couldn't help myself but to lock eyes with Victoria. I don't know what this girl's eye are made from, I've never been so nervous to hold eye contact with anyone. Not even the Mafia boss, the man that rules Italy make me some sort of nervousness it's the girl, the girl that snapped at her boss once he told her I was her partner.

The girl that made me nervous was named

VICTORIA.

'God you gotta snap out of this Tom'