~~32: BOYNEXTDOOR TAESAN - Too Far Pt.2~~

Začít od začátku

"Okay so.. a couple things. First of all please just listen to me and give me a chance to say what I have to say alright?" he said, and I just nodded with my hands in my pockets saying "just don't let me down".
"I truly couldn't believe it when you said all those things about me yesterday. I thought 'is that what she really thinks of me' and honestly, it hurt. But actually, I deserve it after all the shit I've done to you. I made you believe I'm the shittiest person alive and so I now obviously get why you would say that. But no y/n, that's not the case, that's not the case at all" his voice cracked and his eyes started tearing up, and he still managed to talk calmly. "Let me tell you the truth. So ever since I first saw you, I really liked your vibe. It was almost like love at first sight. And so obviously all my friends knew so when we played truth or dare I picked dare and they dared me to do that to you. And no matter how much I refused, they forced me to do it. I didn't want to because I knew it would make you feel uncomfortable but they left me no choice. So for the last time, I'm so so, so sorry for that, not a single part of me wanted to do it and I never would. Second of all, yesterday. I do not know what was going through my goddamn head when I called you a slut. I promise you I didn't mean it whatsoever. I don't know how else to express to you how much I regret what I did. I fucking cried and kept asking myself 'what the fuck is wrong with me, how can I be such an idiot?'. Look what I did to myself after that" he showed me his hand which was covered in fresh bruises and wounds.

I actually started to feel bad...
"and guess what? I still really like your vibe. When I drunk texted you yesterday, yeah it's embarrassing, but that doesn't mean I didn't mean it. I just acted annoying towards you from the start so you would acknowledge me and yes, I know how fucking stupid that is but I've learned from my mistakes! From now I don't want anymore shit with you, I really don't. All I want is for us to be neutral at the very least." as he finished, a tear rolled down his cheek and that was the end of it for me. My view of him completely changed from then on.

"Well... first of all, I'm so sorry for all the shit I've done to you too. And uh, yeah calling me a slut did hurt like shit but now that you said what you said, there's no reason for me to think any of those things about you anymore. Sorry I don't have a lot more to say, but, you may have been an asshole to me in the past, but from now if you can be nice, maybe we can just form something new. Let's put the past in the past and think about the present. Oh and, I forgive you. The fact that you did that to yourself just because of me, and the fact you cried, and just your tone has managed to convince me change my view. After years of hating you I might actually start to like you, ya know. But you're gonna have to prove it to me. And so am I, to be fair. And truthfully, I had the biggest crush on you back then, but what made that stop and completely turn upside down was what you did. But even now, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think you were cute." I said to him sincerely, blushing a bit at the end.
He sighed out of pure relief and said "y/n thank you so much for putting your trust in me and listening to me. I did not expect you to actually be willing to hear me out so thanks again."
"Of course. By the way, I'm so sorry for being a stubborn bitch this entire time, thinking the completely wrong things about you. I should've payed more attention." I said.
"No no no, there's no need to apologise for that, I'm the one that made you think those things, not once did I show you the real me, it's completely my fault. Sorry about that." he said to me.
"No it's fine."

"So, friends?" he questioned with a smile.
"Friends." I replied, mimicking the smile.

2nd Person POV
Following that day, you two hung out more and more, not realising you could've had this connection all along. This caused you guys to slowly but surely became more than just friends. Before you knew it you were listening to Kazuha complaining about the fact you left her to be a single pringle but you reassured her she's got you forever and that she'll surely find the right person someday.

It's a chilly Sunday evening now and you and Taesan are hand in hand, walking in the park.
"Ooh, ooh, can we take a selfie here?" you asked Taesan while jumping up and down and pulling him over to a pretty blossom tree. He giggled before coming next to you and hugging your waist, pulling a slightly pouty face for the pic. His cheek was pretty much in contact with your temple. You took various different selfies there each with various different poses and you loved them all.

"Ya know I can't believe we went from being nothing but enemies to literally dating. But I'm not complaining whatsoever. I couldn't be happier, you're literally my dream girl and there's nothing more that I could ask for in a girl, you're literally perfect in every way." he lovingly said to you as you two continued your slow-paced walk.
"Aawww Taesaaan. I'm the lucky one to have you. You're my dream guy and there's nothing more I could ask for in a guy, you're absolutely perfect" you said back to him, quite literally copying exactly what he said, but you still meant every word. "I can't believe I didn't see all this in you like literally six months ago, I was missing out big time. I love you Dongmin." that was the first time you'd called him by his real name, and he looked at you with a pleasantly surprised expression.
"I love you too, angel. Gosh, it sounds so strange hearing you say my real name for the first time but then again I absolutely love the way you say it. I don't tend to like it when people say it, hence why I prefer being called Taesan, but the way you say it just hits different and I don't think it's just 'cause it's the first time I hear you say it but because it just... has a ring to it, ya know. Hope that makes sense, hahaha." he explained.
"Hehe, yeah I get it. The only reason I know your real name is because at the beginning of every year the new teachers call you Dongmin then that's when you're like 'can you please call me Taesan, sir/miss?" you giggled, and he giggled along with you.

With that you two carried on with your walk then decided to go round Taesan's house and cuddle while watching movies and eating popcorn.
Still it shocks you how you're doing that when not even six months ago you hated eachother's guts, but here we are.

a/n: TYSM FOR 1K OMG!!!

word count: 2762