The Planning against St.Gloriana

Magsimula sa umpisa

Hana:If you joined Sensha-do, then you will get a lot of bonuses and other more stuffs!

Mako, contemplating on the opportunity cost whether or not but decided that the benefits outweight her initial plan finally gave in.

Mako:Fine, I will join Sensha-do. And also as repaying a debt to Nishizumi as well.

Saori:You just wanted the units.

Mako joined Sensha-do and became the Driver of the Panzer IV making the crew compliment complete.

In the Next day. Miho and the team go in a Tank Cosmetics store and bought what they have wanted and thus decorated their tank.

The Tanks of Ooarai were parked side by side and were shown to be colored in bright colors with such blinding monstrosity that will make Tankers of WW2 rolling in their graves if they see such a sight which made even Miho absolutely dumbfounded considering of her knowledge on Modern Warfare especially with the strategy of Seek, Strike, and Destroy by the Modern Militaries of the World. The Panzer IV team without Miho manages to decorate the inside of the tank which throws flexibility and space over comfortability in the trash.

Yukari was basically dumbfounded considering her knowledge to tank history.

The Student Body Council's Tank is colored on Gold which is basically asking to the enemy" Kill me I'm right here" throwing the purpose of Camouflage and going back to the European Ages of Warfare in the 1500s to the Early Years of WW1 of using color to distinguish between foe and friendly units.

Anzu:Let's just go for it.

Momo:Yes, I will go call them right now.

Momo goes away from their sight to call someone.

In a Unknown Place.

We see three girls in a unknown yet elegant room with one talking in her WW2 Era Telephone.

They were enjoying a tea time with their pastries just like any British are enjoying sipping their teas.

???:Ooarai Girls Academy? So you started your Sensha-do Back up? Well  congratulations then. No that's fine, we won't run from a challenge.

In a another day.

We saw that Miho along with her compatriots and her team are practicing to improve in their skills and thus they stopped in the time of sunset and thus everybody go home.

Momo announced the time when they will arrive which is 6am and Mako immediately quit but Miho and the team managed to convince her not to because they will wake her up themselves.

Miho didn't actually go home because Anzu actually included her in the Strategic Meeting.

In a Room where they discussed their plans in the match.

Momo pointed to the board and what would be the position of the tanks to defeat St. Gloriana Tanks.

Momo:We must position our tanks in this hill so that we could have the high ground and make them come to our terms for our guns to penetrate their armor needing the distance at least 100 meters for penetration so therefore we will be using a Kill zone Plan. Does anyone agreed?

All except Miho agreed.

Momo:Nishizumi-san, why did you not agree to this plan made by me?

Miho just calmly told them why.

Miho:Because St. Gloriana's Doctrine is about Calculative Advances just like the British in the Second World War. They would expect this kind of scenario. If this plan goes south, we'll be protracted to a War of Attrition which I'm telling you we will not win this because of their Armor in their Tanks. And also I'm telling you, we are not winning a conventional war against any Major Sensha-do Teams