Chapter 4

Jo shor ka hissa hui hoon
Woh aawaz hoon
Logon mein hoon
Par tanha hoon main
Haan tanha hoon main

Duniya mujhe mujhse juda hi karti rahe
Bolo magar na baatein karun
Ye kya hoon main

Sab hai lekin main nahi hoon
Woh jo thoda tha kami
Woh hawa ho gaya
Kyu khafa ho gaya....
----------

My exams are finally over so here's a update for you all.

I never complained about votes or comments to you all but even I am a human, I am trying my best to be regular but what I get in return?
Few votes and even more less comments. Being a author I need some motivation to write and update as soon as possible, I honestly love reading and replying to your comments & messages, I love interacting with you all but for that you have to atleast comment. It encourages me to update fast so that I can read your lovely comments.

Whether it's wattpad or instagram, same things are happening. I am being regular on both nowadays but the response is so less that it's demotivating me instead.

It's a humble request to be a bit more verbal about the story.

And lastly,
Thank you so much to everyone who comments and vote everytime, trust me I love you all so much and am really grateful to have you all.

I don't want to sound rude or anything but vote & comments are free of cost.

Sorry if someone felt bad, I really didn't wanted to hurt anyone.

Thank you , ❤️

Happy Reading.

WARNING :- IT'S NOT EDITED!!!

Author's POV.

" Open the door miss kuki " Sahdev muttered again ringing the bell.

" Teri miss kuki toh darwaza hi nahi khol rahi " Nakh said resting his hands on his waist.

Sahdev sighed shaking his head and leaned on the door lazily, he closed his eyes resting his head.

" Ahaa" he yelled feeling the surface behind him moving away and his body flying in air.
Closing his eyes shut he waited to kiss the ground but that never happened, instead he felt two soft arms rapped around his torso , holding him tight so that he don't fall down.

As he opened his eyes, they met with a beautiful pair of dark brown ones staring right into his soul.

They were so lost in eachother that they didn't realised the position they are in and also someone is present here too.

" Ohh my poor virgin eyes !!" Naksh exclaimed bringing Sahdev & kumkum out of their lala land.

Sahdev's POV

" Ohh my poor virgin eyes !!" Naksh said faking it all. His eyes are anything but virgin !!

Idiot.

" Breaking the stereotypes hain...not bad not bad " he smirked making me confused.
What does he mean ?

As if reading my mind he pointed towards us with his eyes and...F*CK !!!
I immediately stood straight but immediately missed her warmth. But I think it's better after looking at the way she is glaring at me. I know she really wants to murder me right now and drink my blood.