Chapter 2

Tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanam
Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam
Tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanam
Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam
Ab yahan se kahan jayein hum
Teri baahon mein mar jayein hum
Teri baahon mein mar jayein humYeh dil kahin lagta nahin
Kya kahoon, main kya karoon
Haan tu saamne la la la
Baithi rahe la la la
Main tujhe dekha karoon
Tune aawaz di dekh main aa gayi
Pyaar se hai badi kya kasam

Tuje dekha toh ye jana sanam.......
.
.

Yess !! I have changed my username from dreamyyytales to dreamyykatha because I loved it more and it suits more I guess?
Anyways it's my penname now as revealing my original name here was creating some problems hope you all will co-operate ❤️

It's a very quick small chapter as I am busy with my exams.

And yeah I am really sorry in advance for skipping the parts of AaRshi marriage as it was already shown in their book.

I am a bit unsatisfied with this chapter but anyways posting it because it's been too long.
Please ignore if there is any mistake, I haven't edited it yet.

Happy reading my chocos ❤️❤️

Author's POV

Fortunately or Unfortunately they never crossed paths again after that incident. Kumkum went to her home in Jodhpur for her brother's wedding & Sahdev too left after sometime.

What they never expected was meeting eachother on the day of reception. They had to maintain the decorum as it was their siblings wedding reception otherwise they would have eaten eachother alive. Raw.

Not like that you dirty minded people 🌚

Both didn't left any chance to fight with eachother and it was actually getting difficult for everyone to handle these two grown ups who behave like kids with eachother.

After wedding Sahdev &. Kumkum along with their siblings went Jaisalmer to a temple for darshan and to pray for a happy married life for the newly wedded couple.

On their way back to Jodhpur they dropped Sahdev & Kumkum, two enemies together to go to their apartments peacefully.

Is it even possible ?

" Ohh you just shut up !! I don't need you to protect me " Kumkum yelled at Sahdev, her hands moving continuously.

Well I think you got your answer...

" Yeah I know... it's me who needs to be protected from YOU " Sahdev said comparatively calmly while pointing his index finger at her. Her mouth hung low after listening to him

" How dare you mr. Chachundar "

" Me ? Chachundar ?" He exclaimed in shock.

" Bandar !!" She muttered looking at him from head to toe.

" Toh tum...you miss, miss...uhh " He tried thinking something but couldn't

" Yeah yeah ...speak "

" Miss whatever... come with me quietly like a good girl which I know you aren't but still kindly co-operate, it's my responsibility to drop you safely ". He tried to explain her and change the topic as it was getting embarassing for him now.