Chapter 1

Eklauta mera dil tha
Bhola-bhala simple tha
Tujhse main takraaya
Sarphira ho gaya
Mujhe pyaar lagaa jo
Tujhe laga bhai-chaara

Armaan to jaage
Main magar so gaya
Banke museebat
Peechhe padi hai
Yeh comedy hai
Ya tragedy hai
Kya hona tha kyun ho gaya..

Locha e Ulfat ho gaya... ❤️

.....................................

" I hate You "

" The feeling is mutual Miss "
A girl & a boy muttered, their voice full of anger and their clothes full of cold coffee.
.
.

few hours back....

" Arrey Bhaiya stop stop !! "
A girl in white kurti & blue jeans shouted at the bus conductor, running in full speed with her college bag and her hair which were in a loose bun are about to come out from the grip of clutcher.

Bus slowed down and she immediately climbed up in the bus panting hard.
" Thank you Bhaiya " She thanked the conductor who smiled in response.

She took a seat near window and calmed down herself.
" Well done Kuku " She patted herself proudly and looked out of the window after plugging her earbuds, enjoying her favourite music with a peaceful smile on her face. Few loose hair strands kissing her soft chubby cheeks which she tucked back gently.

As the clouds were already warning, it started raining, not a heavy one ofcourse. Everyone in the bus closed the windows immediately as if this light rain will eat them alive but that girl didn't, she let those tiny raindrops love her, light cold wind caressing her face. She was enjoying the rain with a bright smile the world is against her love.

" Arrey didi close the windows, my seats are getting wet " Conductor said bringing her back from her dreamland.

" Huhh ?'' Poor girl looked shocked as suddenly those irritating loud horns & people's extra loud Chit chat along with conductors words fell in her ears.

" Window?" Conductor pointed again at the window and she looked back towards it and then at the conductor again.

" Ohh yess..sorry " She mumbled closing the window. Conductor went away shaking his head.

Whereas she looked like she'll cry next second
" Ek filmy bollywood scene nahi ho sakta na mere saath...ab toh aisa lagta hain jaise khudki story ki bhi side character hu "
( Not even a single bollywood thing can happen with me...now I feels like I am the side character of my own story )
She whined slowly so that no one else can hear her blabberings.

She is Kumkum Shekhawat
A 21 year old student who is living in Jaipur, away from her family to prepare for her RPSC examination she just passed her college with masters degree in Psychology. Kumkum is a very ambitious girl, the only thing she want in her life is to be a successful RAS officer and serve the common people.
Kumkum is a very sweet and soft-spoken girl who is very insecure and concious about her self, she is under confident for sure. Her past made her like this, she was never a shy girl infact she was the most extroverted confident girl but now she is totally opposite.

And Yesss !!
She's just like all of us internally, a romance book lover, music is her peace & books are her escape from reality and food ?
Well food is her lifeline !!
But no matter how many romance novels she read,
'' Love is not made for me, no one will ever love someone like me " is all she believes in. Her heart wants love but everytime her brain overtakes her heart, being practical is now her habit.