Chapter 40: Surprising Love

When the maths class came out Sophie told Keefe she was going to her next class. She knew all of the predecided ditching spots. Nine to ten was the bench in the year nine hallway. Ten to eleven was the bench in the year seven hallway. Eleven thirty to twelve was the year ten hallway bench. Twelve to one was art so he never ditched. One thirty to two was the bench for year ten and two to three was the year eight bench. Sophie had decided since there weren't enough classes in one day she would skip history which was from ten to eleven and then go to the rest of her classes that day and she would skip the last hour on Monday and Tuesday and she would do the last three classes she owed him on the last day of term which was also the last day of the promised month. But Keefe wouldn't know that. When she got to the year seven bench she saw Keefe lying down with his eyes shut so she leaned down and kissed him.

"Stop! I have a girlfriend! I love her more than anything! Back off!" Keefe panicked hilariously.

"Are you cheating on me? Who are you talking about?" Sophie used her best upset and panicked voice.

"Foster? Oh my god! I thought you were some freak!"

"I know. It was hilarious to watch you panicking. You always seem so ... unpanickable!"

" I believe the words you were looking for were 'kind and handsome'" Keefe said returning to his usual self. "What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you meant to be in -"

"History," Sophie cut him off. "Yes, but I'm ditching with you again."

"Why? You told me you're only going to do one every day." Keefe was very confused.

"And that's true but I'm giving you double today." Sophie didn't tell him about the afternoon on the last day of term so she could surprise him again.

"Why? You never ditch. I mean I love it but ... why?"

"Because I love you," Sophie said simply.

"I love you too."

"Didn't sound like it when you yelled you have a girlfriend you love more than anything at me," Sophie teased.

"You know who I was yelling about." Was all Keefe said before kissing her.

Sorry about forgetting to write yesterday! I got this chapter out exactly on time though. Finished at 3:33 meaning I have 27 minutes until it goes out! Hopefully I will remember to write every chapter after this