Chapter 33: Kisses And Confessions

When it was back to Biana's turn asking everyone decided to pick dare by asking truth. With Biana, you were either asking dare and getting a truth put in dare form or getting a makeover.

"If you were kissed, who kissed you and did you like it? Marella and anyone who wasn't kissed have to kiss each other. Kissers you have to ... do the same as the people who weren't kissed" Biana said clapping and smiling like a crazy person. "Linh, you're first."

"Wylie kissed me and I liked it I guess," Linh answered but Sophie could tell she didn't just like that Wylie kissed her. She loved it.

"Sophie next," Biana announced.

"Fiiiine. Keefe kissed me and I loved it." Sophie said rolling her eyes.

"Fitzy?"

"No one kissed me. Can I at least do this without an audience?" Fitz asked.

"Fine. Remember, on the lips." Biana said as everyone but Fitz and Marella closed their eyes. They opened them when Fitz said he did what he was told. They played a few more rounds of truth or dare and then everyone started to get hungry so Sophie sent Wylie and Linh to get some biscuits from Woolies so they could have some time alone together. When they all finished eating Fitz got a call that he and Biana needed to go home for something and they left. After that Dex told everyone that he was super tired and went to have a nap. Linh asked Wylie to go for a walk with her and she, Keefe and Tam were the only ones left.

"Sooo ... what do we do now?" Keefe asked breaking the silence.

"I am going home. Tell Linh to come the second she is back from her walk." Tam demanded.

"Well, what should we do?" Keefe asked again.

"Well, I promised Edaline I would check in today so I should do that before I forget. Do you want to draw or something?" Sophie told him. He seemed disappointed but agreed anyway. He went off to draw while Sophie called Edaline.