Ch 26 Kenma

The art above was made by Dudouji/Duda on Tumblr.

~~~

"I like you Kenma."

Those four words..

Those four words I've wanted to hear for so long.

finally I've heard them..

I guess I was silent for too long since I heard him start to ramble on and on about an apology.

"I am so sorry. I shouldn't have thought you were gay and that you would've liked me.. If you want we could just forget about this, forget I even asked you here, forget we even met, forget I even exist if you have t-" 

I cut him off with a kiss. I could feel him melt into it. It was surreal.

I eventually pulled away for air and stared into those warm brown eyes of his. 

"S-so do you like me or not?" I heard him ask.

I almost laughed from how oblivious he could be. "Why else would I kiss you Sho?"

I could see his face light up and felt him pull me into a tight hug. 

"Can I stay at your place tonight?" his voice was muffled in the embrace.

I kissed his forehead. "Of course."

We both sat there for a while in each others arms until I saw a familiar bedhead in the distance.

I looked up to see Kuroo squatting down behind a bush with his bedhead peaking out.

"KUROO WHAT THE FU-"

"KYANMAA CALM THE FUCK DOWN. I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT YOU WERE UP TO." he yelped, "Looks like I missed out on something. Are you and chibi-chan dating now or?" His tone changed immediately.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Shoyo said in a teasing tone.

Kuroo gasped. "Oh my holy Asahi, I'M TELLING EVERYONE!!" He started taking photos of the two of us just hugging each other on the bench. 

At this point I didn't even care. He made me happy and I liked him so much.

So so soooo much...

Maybe I lo-

Am I really about to use the l-word?

It's a bit early for that isn't it?

"Shoyo, we should head to my house if we want to eat." I looked down.

"Yeah! We should."

We started towards my house gently intertwining our fingers.

How perfect...