Ch 9 Kenma

Oh god Kuroo I hate you. He either has to do the pocky challenge with me, sit in the lap of someone that could be me, or reveal a hint about his crush. This is such a weird position to be in. I feel those things.. what were they called again? I think they're called metaphorical butterflies. Maybe Kuroo was right. Maybe i do like him.

My head was having a million thoughts all at once. It gave me a headache. Having a crush is so much work. I sighed.

"I-I don't want Kenma to be uncomfortable" he said in a nervous voice. "And I don't have a crush either.."

How odd.. I feel disappointed for some reason.

"Well then there's only one option left tangerine. Would you rather sit in Kenma's lap or Yaku's?"

I found myself having those "butterflies" at the thought. He might pick Yaku though. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm not exactly tolerable.

"Well it's obvious Yaku has a crush on Lev" he said in a teasing way, "I'll sit on Kenma!"

He walks over to me and sits right in between my legs. He looks back at me for a little.

"Is that ok?"

"I-it's fine." I glance over to Kuroo and give him a death glare for inviting me to do this.

Shoyo leaned back a bit onto me. I wrap my arms around his waist to support his weight. He wasn't even that heavy. I just wanted an excuse to hold him.

Shoyo didn't seem to mind and just said "Who's next?! Hmm.. Lev! Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Do you like Yaku?" He asked while trying not to laugh.

"I- uh- maybe" he said with a timid voice. "Yaku if you don't feel the same way I understand-"

"Let's talk about this later." said a breathe less Yaku.

"Alright! Now who's next. Tsukishima! Truth or dare?"

Tsukishima let out an annoyed sigh. "Dare I guess?"

"Walk up to the person you feel most comfortable with here and give them a hug!"

"Okay"

He walks up to Yamaguchi and gives him a little hug and then walks back. Yamaguchi looks flattered and flustered at the same time and says "I-uh Thank you tsuki!"

"Shut up Yamaguchi. Kenma. Truth or dare?"

I normally say truth but I don't want to be in the same boat as Lev.

"Dare?"

"OOOH KENMA PICKS DARE FOR ONCE? HOW EXCITING!" Kuroo made an exaggerated shocked face.

"Oh shut it Kuroo."

"Take a shot won't you? Don't be a scaredy cat" he said with a sly smile

"Isn't that like illegal though" asked Lev

"Come on a little won't hurt." said Tsuki

"KENMAA!! GO AHEAD AND TRY IT!!!" said an enthusiastic Bokuto.

He's still enthusiastic in this situation. How annoying. How the heck does Akaashi deal with this owl-

"Uh Kenma? You gonna do it or not?" asked Bokuto. He broke my train of thought.

"I'll do it."

"Kenma that's dangerous.." said Kuroo

"You're three years underage!!" said Yamaguchi

"Kenma. You don't have to do it if you don't want to." Shoyo turned back and gave me a concerned look.

"It's fine. It's only one shot anyways." I shot him a reassuring smile. He still seemed uneasy.

"Don't worry about it." I whispered in his ears

"Okay.."

I took the shot and remember myself falling to the floor.