Ch 7 Kenma

I felt so tired when he put me on my bed but I got awoken by the bright light on the ceiling.

"Turn off the lights" I groaned

"Someone has a new boyfriend~" Kuroo said with a teasing smile.

"Shut up." I said while trying to keep my eyes shut.

Lev had a shocked expression on his face. "Woah!! Kenma you're blushing a little!! I've never seen you have any other emotion but serious!!"

"Aww Kenma!! You're blushing at the thought of this!! You must really like him!!" Yaku said trying to tease me.

"I don't even know if I actually like him.." I burrowed my head into my jacket after I took it off because it felt too small. I realized then it was Shoyo's. It smelled like citrus. It was comforting to me and made me feel safe.

"Oooh Kenma has his boyfriend's jacket~" said Kuroo.

Everyone was laughing at my reaction now but to be honest I just wanted to sleep with his jacket. It made me feel drowsy.

"Whatever. I'm too tired for this. Goodnight" I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I overslept, as usual when he stayed up late. I was awoken by an energetic voice.

"Kenma! You're awake!" Shoyo smiled bright and wide.

I rubbed my eyes and then remembered what happened last night. Shoyo was taking care of me I think. He seemed to be lifting my head? He even gave me his jacket. I was still hugging his jacket.

"Good morning" I managed to mumble.

"Oh I wanted to ask you something! Is the jacket too small? I know you're much taller than me and everything but-"

"It was fine thank you Shoyo." It was a little bit small but the smell was just so comforting.

"You might wanna go get ready! Breakfast ended a few minutes ago but I brought you some leftovers!"

"U-uh thanks. Don't you need your jacket back?" I didn't want to give it back but I don't wanna seem rude. I hoped I could borrow it again soon.

"Oh right! Suga and Daichi would be mad at me if I look like I lost it." he laughed nervously.

"Kenmaaa you're awake!" Kuroo said, "Ohh talking to your boyfriend?~ I see I'll leave you two alone"

"Whatever" I tried to not blush but I could feel my face turning red. That feeling.. it's coming back again.. that indescribable feeling that makes me nervous and excited for no reason. My heart felt ticklish and light, as if it was injected with helium.

"Oh we're playing truth or dare later tonight with some others from our team, Karasuno, and Fukurodani. Do you and tangerine wanna join?"

"I'll join!! Kenma what about you??"

"I suppose I can"

"Great it's later tonight at 8. See you two love birds then." he smirked

"See you then." I said ignoring the remark he made.

Oh boy this is gonna be interesting.