"Fine. We will talk later..for now..uhm..I know a friend there..send me your live location.. I'll send him to reach you out"

"Thanks yoongi, and don't tell Jun-"

"I won't tell. But he's in a mess Aerin-"

"I don't wanna hear anything Yoongi. P-please take care of Jiyoung. Kiss her for me. Please take care of mom and yourself.. I'll miss you" with that she hung the call.

"Baby...Jihoon where are you- Jihoon-ie"

Aerin felt her heart crushing looking at the scene before her. There she saw her just turned 9 year old son lying in bed hugging his "favourite picture"

 There she saw her just turned 9 year old son lying in bed hugging his "favourite picture"

The picture of him and his father.

It's March 17 again, the day when Jihoon born with his twin sister. Six and half years have passed after him seperating with his twin sister and his father.

Even though he's young, he has always been smart and matured. His memory of their parents getting seperated stands fresh. He still remember his twin sister's face too. He always asks his uncle to send videos of his father and sister and he watches without Aerin knowing and he would delete it before she sees.

Aerin pushed her emotions aside, she felt anger rushing to her bones again.

"Min Jihoon, I'm searching for you all through the home and what are you doing here?" she knows her son is not sleeping. He's just being adamant.

"I'm Jeon Jihoon" Jihoon said all of a sudden which caught Aerin off-guard.

She felt a pang in her heart. She wanted to raise him as Min Jihoon, but he always have seen himself as Jeon Jihoon. It frustrated her, her daughter is living under Jungkook and won't even remember her because even when Aerin was beside her, Jiyoung always liked her father and her son was taking his side too.

Seeing his mom sad, Jihoon sighed as he slowly went towards her. He made her sit down as he sat beside her too.

"Mom, i want to be Jeon Jihoon. It's not that i don't have a dad. I have right? I love him dearly. The kids in my school are already teasing me for not having a dad. They all think Bangchan uncle is my dad"

"What nonsense"

"Exactly. This is why I'm keeping my surname. And mom, i-i want to meet dad"

"Jihoon I have already told you that you can't -"

"I can't what? I can't meet my dad? How long mom? How long?"

"Jihoon-ah, you know we are living here in Japan. I can understand you. But i-i just can't get back to my past. Many things have happened. I have only you. And i-i want you to be mine..i-" with that she started crying.

Jihoon climbed up her lap and hugged her dearly with his small fingers. He didn't cry though, he was really strong and mature for his age.

"I'm not going anywhere away from you mom, but why can't i meet him-"