First kiss

"Hey Jungkook"

"Hey Jungkook"

"Hey hi Rosé"

Hi Rosé! Aerin mocked inside her breath. Poor Rosé didn't seem to notice but Jungkook clearly heard it. Afterall he becomes extra alarming when Rosé comes towards him when Aerin there at the same time.

"Yeah.. it's just we are having a small party in the nearby club since we are all soon graduating, you should definitely come yea?" She said keeping both of her hands on the desk, clearly exposing her cleavage.

"I? Uhm.." he looked at Aerin who's eyes were focused on the book but obviously not her ears.

"Aerin right? You should come too. Please yeah?"

"Me? But-"

"Jungkook tell her" Rosé said as like they are inviting her together as a couple. Aerin clicked her tongue which made Jungkook to smirk.

"Yeah Aerin, you must come" he said giving a funny smile.

"Yeah. You guys are 18?" Rosé asked shifting her eyes between the two of them.

"Not yet. We are 17" he said faster.

"Oh! No worries. 17 is actually a cheat age. Have fun" Rosé whispered out the last part.

"What about us huh?" Hoseok came dragging Taehyung.

Rosé gave a pleasant smile as she agreed by saying a big yes. The boys became happy as they gave a hi-fi to each other.

"I'm not coming" Aerin said as soon as Rosé left their classroom.

"Why?" Jk asked voice below the average decibel as like they always talk so private with eachother. This time he completely turned towards her. Aerin was sophisticatedly leaning on to her chair, eyes fixed on her notebook. For anyone to see from outside, it would look like a boyfriend pleasing their girlfriend.

"I don't even know her personally Jungkook. Why should i come?"

"Because I'm going" he blurted out suddenly which made Aerin to look at him with a small smile which is not even visible.

"And why is that?" she said voice not audible to anyone but Jungkook again.

Jungkook couldn't withstand the stare Aerin was throwing at him. Her eyes were so fiercely beautiful. It seemed like a window of her soul, clean and clear showing her affection towards him. He simply pressed his lips together as he kept on staring at her eyes. There were no words needed to be honest.

-🌷-

Youth - A phase of life where there will be no tensions, problems, stress. It's like a free trial god gives to us where we get to have all the V.I.P membership before we enter into the real world.

And those people at the party were currently living that phase.

Everything screamed freedom, happiness, joy, stress-free. Some were 16 some were 17 some were 18 & 19. Not below and not above. The people of 18 & 19 enjoyed drinking some lite alcohol and the people of 17 cheated too. Some seemed to be seeking kisses with their boyfriend or girlfriend while some just enjoying their karoke with their bestfriends.