Shattered dreams

Three years later

Three years later

"Congratulations miss Min Aerin- you may collect your certificate for excellence in Fine arts and photography"

"Look at mama baby, look look"

Aerin collected her degree certificate from the college head and got down with a smile on her face. Jungkook stood there proud with his baby girl Jeon Jiyoung in his hands, having a degree cap on his head himself.

Three years have gone, three years after Aerin got pregnant, three years after Aerin and Jungkook gave birth to their twins- a boy Jeon Jihoon and a girl Jeon Jiyoung, three years after Jungkook got into a job and promoted as head journalist, three years after they got into a better house and living a better life.

Jeon Jiyoung, Jeon Jihoon

In this three years, Aerin and Jungkook loved a little more. They felt difficult after the birth of their kids. Aerin fell insecure about her body shape changing, thinking Jungkook might fall out of love with her. But neither way she was still beautiful as always.

Jungkook got irritated a little when Aerin had insecurities. She always would blame herself but still he loved his girlfriend dearly. He always push back his anger and would allow her to relax by his love words.

Their kids have always been a treasure to them. A boon to them. Whenever they fight, they would stare at them with big doe eyes which immediately calms them.

"I'm proud of you" he says and kisses Aerin's lips. Aerin kissed back with all the love and congratulates him too again.

"Congjajuan mumma" Jihoon said who was being held by Yoongi.

"Aww my baby" Aerin coes immediately and gets him to him and holds him.

"Concon dada" Jiyoung said looking at her dad.

"Ay! Look at you. You have congratulated your dad many times. Now congratulate me" Aerin pouted as she pinched her cheeks.

"Dada" Jiyoung said again and held Jungkook tightly which made Aerin to roll her eyes and Jungkook to chuckle. A daddy's girl always!