Chapter 12: The End?

Start from the beginning

Sans: Oh yeah, if he wins, you're stopping Genocide as well

Frisk: Of course, I had enough of it, Blue has made me realised how important a life is

Chara: A-Agh! Why won't you just stay down?!

Blue: Because I have a fight to win, and I plan to show you all.....who I am

Chara: I'll tell you who you are, you're a nobody! What do you have? No one! No family! No friends! No one to love!

Chara attacks Blue with her knife but she was surprised to see that he had gotten faster, more coordinated with his blocks as his left blade clashed with her knife.

Blue: And what family do you have? You killed both of them countless times, Frisk was never your friend......and who do you really love? Besides yourself!

Blue pushes Chara back and kicks her in the chest, she steps back but was blasted away from Blue's cannon again. She recovers and sends more magic knives towards Blue, he takes out his Shield and blocks it so Chara tries to jump him from behind.

He knew that she was going to try that so he switches his shield to his blade and slashes in that direction. He got the timing right and cut Chara's cheek, she was put off balance by this so Blue turns his blade back into the gauntlet and punches her in the face.

Chara was knocked down to the ground and sits up, angered and shocked at what was happening.

Chara: How?! How the hell is he keeping up with me?! I knocked him down, I was going to kill him but he gets back up and now he is much more faster and coordinated with his attacks? This isn't fair!

Blue: Give up, or you will suffer the consequences

Chara: Consequences? What consequences? I will not receive any because I am above all of you!

Blue: If you're above me, then I will climb up and drag you back down to where you really belong

Chara: You will never defeat me!

Chara tries the same tactic as last time, where knives impale Blue from behind, but the boy was sharper than before and slashed them all away. He did this while maintaining eye contact with Chara, who didn't ununderstand what was going on.

She gets up and leaps at Blue but he punches her away with his gauntlet, she slowly crawls away so that she has space to stand up. But Blue walks over to her and picks Chara up by her shirt, he makes her look at him and she could see that he held no anger in his eyes.

There was no emotion in it and maybe that's why Chara felt a slight pinch of fear, there was just nothing behind it. She didn't know what it could mean or what Blue had planned at all, because usually you can tell from someone's eyes.

She was never afraid of anyone, Sans didn't scare her, Flowey was never intimidating with any form, not even Asgore could bring her to the depths of fear.

She was fear, for all of the monsters and humans, she could kill them all with her Level of Violence......so why? Why was it that this human....can make her experience something she enjoys giving out.

Chara: W-What are you?

Blue: Me? I don't know who I am, I'm just a boy named Blue

Chara: Y-Yeah....exactly, you're just a nobody

Blue: Being a nobody is better than being what you are

Blue brought his face closer to Chara's, so that he can intimidate her even more. It worked but it also gave her another feeling as Chara begins to feel her face getting hot, she didn't know what was going on and tried to distract herself by hitting Blue.