The Plan Starts Now

Seating:

1st row: Clarke AJ Lexa Anya Sara Ava

2nd row: Octavia Bellamy Indra Raven Amiya

3rd row: Lincoln Jasper Monty Charles Zari

4th row: Jax Mick Nate Ray

A clanging is heard within the vents of the Ark. "Great. What's falling apart now?" Jackson says. Abby walks into the vents and sees Raven who's trying to crawl away. "Apparently you have a thing for air ducts." Abby says once she gets Raven out of the air ducts.

"Really Raven....really" Clarke asks in a deadpan voice and Raven awkwardly smiles at her.

"I'll call security." Jackson says already heading to the phone. "They're not dying." Raven says stopping the man. "What are you talking 'bout" Abby asked confused. "All that's being sent fron the ground? Transmitted by these. They're taking it off." Raven explains knowingly. "What? Why would they do something so reckless." Jackson says. "Because we told 'em not to." Abby says in understanding.

"Can you blame 'em you locked 'em up and then sent them to Earth as a science experiment." Jax says seeing the tenagers point of view as he is still one himself compared to the others.

Atom is leading Octavia through the forest.The two giggle as they start making out in the middle of the forest. Octavia pulls away hesitant. "It's okay. We've got nothing but time."Atom reassures the girl.

Unknown to Octsvis, Lincoln looks at her in awe of her beauty.

The rescue group are still hiking through the woods. "Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy says. "We don't. Spacewalker think's he's a tracker." Bellamy says looking at the boy with distaste. "It's called a cutting sign. Fourth-year earth skjills. He's good." Wells says. "Your approval doesn't mean anything to me." AJ says, looking at the boy with a slight glare. "You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on our backs?" Finn says, looking at the group with annoyance. "See? You're invisible." Bellamy says lowly to Wells. A moan then breaks through the groups arguing."What the hell was that?" Murphy asks as everyone quiets down and walks slower to not draw noise. "Now would be a good time to take out that gun." Clarke says as they walk closer to the parting. When they get completely towards it they see Jasper hung on a tree bloody yet breathing.

"He's alive, which is better than nothing." Lincoln says.

"Jasper, oh my god." She says rushing towards the boy. "Clarke, be careful." Finn calls after her. "Jasper, what the hell is this?" She says as she gets closer to the boy before she falls into a trap saved by being grabbed by AJ who saw the floor starting to cave. "I got you Clarke." AJ says pulling the girl up with the help of Bellamy.

"Seems like Finn has some competition." Raven says winking to AJ who simply looks down hiding a slight blush. Lexa sits with her brows slightly furrowed in jealousy, where only if you were really paying attention you'd see it.

"You okay?" Finn says looking over the girl checking for any injuries. "Yeah" Clarke says in between breathes panting.Finn then turns back to Jasper. "I'll climb up and cut the vines." Finn says walking towards the tree at a different angle. "Yeah, I'm with you." Wells says going to follow Finn. "No. Stay with Clarke, and watch him." Finn says, looking at Bellamy with distaste. "You.Let's go," Finn orders Murphy. Clarke looks up examining Jasper. "There's a poultice on his wound." Clarke says. "Medicine? Why would they save his life, just to string him up as live bait?" Wells asks, confused. "To draw something in." AJ says bluntly. "Maybe what they're trying to catch likes its dinner to be breathing." Bellamy says agreeing with AJ's point. "Maybe what their tryna catch is us." Finn says to the four below him.