O chao nos vamos

The Ground we go in Portuguese

Clarke is shown to be within gray walls drawing on the floor.“I feel the sun on my face.

Clarke hearing her own voice raises her eyebrows in suspicion but keeps it to themselves

I see trees all around me. Scent of wildflowers on a breeze. It’s so beautiful. At this moment, I’m not stranded in space. It’s been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth,

You really thought everyone died?” Lexa says with hidden amusement in her tone.The arkers look down out of embarrassment

leaving the planet simmering in radiation.Fortunately there were survivors. 12 nations had operational space stations at the time of the bombs. Now there is only the ark, 1 station formed of the many.''It then shows Clarkee’s drawing on her idea of Earth.

The drawing…it’s beautiful” AJ says to Clarkee in awe of the girls drawing skills. Clarkee looks at the girl with a smile,”Thank you.”

“Prisoner 319 face the wall.” 2 guards say entering Clarkees cell startling her by surprise. On the Ark, every crime, no matter how big or small, is punishable by death.

Unfair and unjust terms, death is not always the answer” Lexa says with an undertone of disgust as the other grounders mildly nod their heads agreeing with the commander. Some Legends nod in agreement, while a few-Sara and Rory- tilt their heads.

As the officers try to take Clarkee’s father’s watch she retaliates, beating up the guards and running out of her cell.Juvenile offenders, get put in lock up. We call it the sky box.  As the guards break out of Clarkee’s cell she starts to run before a voice stops her “Clarke Stop ''Turning around, Clarkee finds her mom calling to her. Dr.Griffins calms her worries before saying “Clarke you are not being executed, you are being sent to the ground.” Which sparks fear within Clarke’s eyes before she is shot with a tranq dart.

All the people of the ark look on in shock
“I personally could never” AJ says looking at the scene. Of course you couldn’t, you're plain out weak” Murphy calls the girl. “Oh don’t underestimate me. I’ve done things you wouldn’t believe. AJ rebuttals with a smirk that sends shivers down the Arkers backs and make all the grounders and Legends raise their eyebrows in surprise as she seems so innocent.

AJ is placed in her seat beside Finn within the Ark.

Finn” Raven mumbles with a small smile. “You know him?’ Octavia asks. “Yeah, he’s my boyfriend” She answers proudly.

“To the ground, huh.” AJ says, looking at the boy as she’s strapped in. “Yeah.” Finn replies looking at the girl. “Well look on the good side, we don’t have to deal with the ark’s bullshit anymore and more dating possibilities.” AJ says looking around at everyone in the dropship before her eyes land on Clarkee who is starting to wake up.

“Sis, nobody wants to hear about your love life. Charles says as a grimace takes over his face, making many in the audience laugh. “I’m pretty sure only you don’t.” AJ replies to the younger boy.

“Good for you, but me I’m a one girl kind of guy…” Finn says trailing off. AJ merely pushes his shoulder.

When Clarke finally comes to Wells, the chancellor's son is sitting beside her. “Welcome back…look” He starts as Clarke turns to him“Wells, why the hell are you here.” She asks, looking at the man incredulously. “When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground, I got myself arrested and came for you.” He says showing the wristband that rests on his wrist.