Entre no Mecanico, Raven Reyes

𝔈𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠, ℜ𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 ℜ𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔓𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔤𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔢

An astronaut comes through the airlock and starts quickly getting undressed. Taking off the mask, it reveals Raven Reyes. The boys talk to her and survey her before she's able to leave. "I'll save you the trouble. I feel good." She says putting on a necklace that resembles a bird. "Prison visiting day. Tell the lover boy I'll pay him the two days' rations I owe him when he gets out." the tech says to her. "It was three days. Hey, stash my gear. I'll come back for it later." She says before finishing up.

"I'm sorry Raven" Clarke says to the girl. "Why?" Raven says confused. "Because you've been so loyal to him and he's flirting with every girl he sees." Clarke answers with a sad look on her face. "This is why I prefer girls." AJ and Lexa say at the same time. The two turn to each other with eyebrows raised. Aj simply winks at the girl. Everyone else watches the interaction in amusement.

Octavia sits playing a game with a few other delinquents before Atom walks by. "Hey, guys, the wall's not gonna build itself."Atom says, making everyone get up. Octavia turns to the boy. "Walls won't stop what's out there. We need weapons." She tells him.

"Smart" Indra said she was not understanding why she was giving compliments to them and Clarke but decided not to question it.

"So build weapons. Look, your brother wasn't kidding about the threat. He'll hurt them." Atom says trying to make the girl understand. "Come on, your too hot to be my brother's bitch." Octavia tells the boy. "I'm no one's bitch." Atom says defensively. "Then prove it." Octavia says before walking away and going to another criminal leading him to the dropship. Arom pulls the delinquet off the ladder before he can even make it up. "No one's bitch huh? Maybe one of these days you'll realize you can't control me." Octavia says smirking at the boy in amusement. Atom drops down the ladder and closes the door seal leaving Octavia locked inside the top half of the dropship. "Is this all you got? They locked me under the floor for16 years just for being born! This is nothing." She says hitting the lid.

The Legends and grounders all look at the girl with sympathy at the reminder.

"You want to keep it down? I'm trying to concentrate. Monty says from a dark corner in the dropship getting Octavia's attention.

"Damn Monty." Raven says sarcastically while Monty blushes.

Wells and Clarke walk hurriedly. "Hey hold up. What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart." Bellamy says uncaringly waving around the gun. "Put the gun away Bellamy." Wells says to the boy. "Why don't you do something 'bout it huh?" Murphy says, pushing the boy's patience.

"Are you like his pet or something?" Clarke says sassily. Murphy really wanted to glare but he knew she was right. He was acting like Bellamy was his master or something and he couldn't understand why.

"If you're finished with your testosterone battle...bigger things at hand." Aj says to the boys. "Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste." Clarke says in reply to Bellamy getting everyone back on task. "As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go." He says picking up Clarke's wrist. "The only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead. Got it?" Clarke says looking the boy directly in his eyes.

"It's a brave thing to say but it's also stupid, now you just have made yourself a target" Lincoln says, in a deadpan voice.

"Real brave princess."Bellamy says, Aj hearing leaves crunch shes Finn who walks over towards them and bumps Bellamy's shoulder making him reserve a look from Aj that says 'Was that necessary." he merely shrugs. "Why don't you get your own nickname? You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke come with me." He says about to pull the girl.

"Okay...he's definitely flirting with you."Raven says, tears welling up in her eyes. Clarke looks on with a sad and apologetic look.

"Hey Finn, can I speak with you real quick?" Aj says in a warning tone. He nods and follows after the girl. "What happened to be the 'one girl type of guy'. Huh? Or did Raven just completely leave your brain as soon as you landed onthe ground?" Aj says in a dangerously calm voice. "Look, I;m probably never gonna see her again, so why not have some fun?" He says with a shrug. "Ok...1. it's called hope as the final plan is for the ark to come down, 2. Harmless flirting cause if it goes any further I will tell her you have a girlfriend and let her ruin you, then tell raven when she comes down, and then I will beat you up and leave you for dead to the grounders." AJ says in a threatening voice that sends shivers down Finn's back.

"Damn, it's Sara except, an auburnette." Ava says. "I agree, and it's scary." Ray says. "Rather it's hot..." Lexa whispers to herself where noone could hear yet Anya still caught it making her smirk.

"Look harmless flirting now come on we got a guy to find." Finn says trying to brighten the mood. "We break off in doubles. Murphy your with AJ, Bellamy and Wells, Finn as said earlier is with me." Clarke says before walking away with said boy. AJ walks with Murphy to the left while Bellamy and Wells go right and Clarke and Finn continue straight.

As Aj and Murphy walk around they try to make conversation, "Look, I don't have problems with you, it's just your actions" AJ says to break the silence that was becoming overbearing."Oh that makes such a big difference." Murphy says, rolling his eyes. "Ok look you can rather have me as an associate or as an enemy choose wisely." Aj says to the boy before going back to looking around.

Monty sits talking with Octavia about Jasper. "He may not be my real brother...but he's alway's been there. Every memory I have, there's Jasper. I should be out there." Monty says feeling horrible about not being with the rescue squad."You're not gonna cry,are you?" Octavia asks looking at Monty's face. "Shut up." Monty says.

Raven awws at the cute moments while Octavia and Monty blush.

Octavia laughs. "You sure about this? Your brother won't approve of you helping us contact the Ark." Monty asks the girl while working on taking off her wristband. "He's not my keep. Let's do it." Octavia says whneever it comes off she grunts. "Sorry. It's dead." Monty says sighing. "If we cant even take it off, how do you expect to turn it into a radio?" Octavia ask when the hatch door clicks signalling that it has been unlocked. "Go on.I'll be fine. Work to do." Monty encourages the girl. Before Octavia leaves she says "Hey Monty? Jasper would understand why you stayed."

Monty smiles at Octavia while she softly smiles back.

Finn and Clarke continue searching for Jasper by themselves. "I've been thinking about Mount Weather. How come they didn't attack until Jasper crossed the river? It's not like we were being quiet and they didn't know we were there." Finn says looking at Clarke.

"At Least he got that right, y'all was bout as loud as our group is when we get drunk or in too much trouble on a mission." Sara says. "At Least it's fun right?" Charles shrugged.

"They waited for us to cross the river's boundary." At the realization the girl scoffs. "How are we gonna get those supplies, What are we gonna do for food?" Clarke says starting to stress. They then stop at a river. "Atleast we don't have to worry about water." Clarke says. Finn splashes Clarke making her turn to him. "Come on,FInn. We don't have time for this." She says seriously while looking at the boy.

"At least one of you people can think past the beauty." Lexa says. "You would know all about beauty wouldn't you?" Clarke said with a smirk on her face. Lexa starts blushing while Raven,Octavia, and Monty giggle at the pair while others watch in amusement and AJ has a eyebrow raised with a smirk on her lips while her head is tilted.

"Clarke, we've been hiking for hours We need to take a break." He says. "I'll take a break when we find Jasper. Come on." Clarke says before being pulled into the water by Finn. While this is happening everyone else is conversating and trying to find Jasper. Aj and Murphy have come to terms with eachother. "See it ain't that bad, i mean one less enemy plus i'm not a completedick." AJ says to Murphy who chuckles. "Point taken. I mean I'm not that bad anyway, plus who else would you talk to the people who follow everyone else around like lost puppies." Murphy asks pure amusement in his voice. "Point taken." AJ says chuckling.