a Vida é Difícil

life’s hard in Portuguese

Everyone scrambles running through the woods to get back to the camp and away from the attackers.”Who are they?” Finn asks as he hurries. Clarke stops picking up a skull “What are they?” She says looking at the abnormal shaped skull.

What do you mean what are we” Lincoln asks. “It didn’t look like a normal skull, you can’t blame me.” Clarke answers. “Fair enough,” Ava says.

“We are so screwed.” Octavia says in disbelief. “I’m not even arguing but I’m happy Finn didn’t go across first could’ve been him.” Aj says with a shrug while patting Finn’s back a small smile making it on his face. Before anyone can respond Jasper’s scream is heard in the forest. “Jasper he’s alive.” Clarke says before running back to the scene, with everyone following after her.

“You’re running toward the danger.” Indra said in a monotone voice.

“Yeah, you all go ahead…I’ma stay here ya safe and untouched.” Aj says sitting on a log. “No, no we can’t leave you alone, Octavia stay with her.” Clarke says nudging the girl  causes her to sigh “Just my luck” she mumbles out and sits beside Aj.

“Smarts must run in the family.” Charles says pushing Aj. “Oh…and you got it before me…sure.” Aj says scuffing up his hair.

As they return to the cliff Jasper’s body is dead. “What, no where is he.” Monty asks worried for the boy he sees as a brother. “They took him.” Clarke says defeatedly.

This looks more like something the reapers would do” Lexa says. “Like the Grim Reaper? Ya know the dude with the scythe?” Nate asks worriedly. “All will be explained.” Kara says.

“Back to Aj and Octavia we go.” She says as turns around walking back into the woods.

Wells buries the dead before walking by to go back to his area. He’s then stopped by Atom. “Hey, where’d you get the clothes?” He says looking at em. “Buried the two kids who died during the landing” He says.

“Smart” Anya says simply. This makes all the arkers jump, forgetting about her as she’s been so quiet compared to the rest of the Trikru clan.

“Smart, You know, I’ll take it from here. There’s always a market for…” Atom trails off as he tries to grabs the clothes before he’s pushed back by Wells. “We share based on need, just like back home.” He says twisting his body in order to protect the clothes. Bellamy walks out of his tent shirtless with a girl behind walking out and back into the rest of the group. “You don’t get it, do you,Chancellor? This is home now.” Atom starts attacking for the clothes again before being pushed back by Bellamy.”Oh, no, Atom, hold up.” Bellamy says to the boy before taking the clothes from Wells himself. “You want it back?Take it.” Bellamy says at this Wells just throws the clothes on the ground as the delinquents start grabbing at them. “Is this what you want? Chaos?” Wells asks Bellamy for a real answer. “What’s wrong with a little chaos?” Bellamy says with a shrug before he walks away with Wells following behind him.

Walking around towards the front of the camp, Murphy is seen holding a girl close to the fire while she screams in protest. “Bellamy. Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us? Figure it’ll look better if we suffer a little bit first.” He says with a shit-eating grin on his face. Wells rushes over and pushes Murphy off the girl. He then turns toward Bellamy “You can stop this.” He exclaims trying to get through Bellamy’s thick skull. “Stop this?I’m just getting started.” Bellamy says a smirk of amusement written on his face while addressing Wells. Murphy starts getting aggressive with Wells causing everyone to start chanting “Fight!”.