Forças Externas Causam Perigo Crescente

External Forces Cause Growing Danger in Portuguese

Abby is looking at the 100’s vitals when a telephone call makes Abby walk away and pick it up. “This is Dr.Griffin. On my way. Jackson, put it out there we need blood…A Neg. And a lot of it, and then get your ass to the O.R.'' She says walking into the hallway. “Abby, what’s wrong” Callie calls, making Abby scream back “The Chancellor’s been shot.” Before she rushes to the O.R. as quickly as possible.

All of the arkers have a shock and happiness written on their faces.

Jasper slips a flower into Octavia’s hair before he turns around and continues walking with Monty and Octavia. “That my friend is game” Jasper whispers over to Monty. “That my friend is poison sumac.” Monty says, upon hearing this Octavia quickly brushes it out of her hair. “The flowers aren’t poisonous. They’re medicinal, calming, actually” Monty explains. “His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on the Ark. “ Jasper explains to Octavia.

Clarke turns around”Hey,guys would you try to keep up.” She says seeing the distance between them. “Come on Clarke how do you block this out” Finn asks looking around. AJ looks around at the beauty before turning back to walking. “Well, it’s simple, I wonder. Why haven't we seen any animals? Maybe it’s because there are none. Maybe we’ve already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us. Sure is pretty though. Come on.” She says turning back to walking following behind AJ who walked on ahead.

Everyone turns to Clarke with a raised eyebrow making her shrug. “I was stressed.” She simply says.

“Someone should slip her some poison sumac.” Octavia says as she starts walking again.

Clarke glares playfully at Octavia for the comment.

This makes Jasper snort from behind Octavia. Finn turns to Jasper and Monty. “I got to know what you two did to get busted.” He says with clear amusement on his face. “Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean.” Monty says to the boy.

“For real?” Murphy asks Monty with a snort of amusement, to which Monty simply nods back to. “Respect dude, respect” Murphy replies

“Someone forgot to replace what we took.” Jasper says with a pointed look at Monty. “Someone has apologized,like, a thousand times” Monty over exaggerates and is irritated by Jasper. AJ starts trailing behind as she falls in line with Jasper and Monty making the boys curious. “What about you what are you in for AJ?” Jasper asks the girl. “Rather not say.” AJ says looking down at her feet as she continues walking. “No,no. We’ve told ours its only fair, plus it couldn’t have been that bad.” Jasper pushes.

You should respect someone's wishes, dickwad. They’d tell you if they were comfortable” Raven says glaring at the boy who shrinks under her gaze.”I mean alot of things could be worse than y’alls at the same time any crime is punishable by death so…” Nate says looking at the two boys.

“Dude no. Leave it at that.” AJ says pushing the boy speeding back up to get near Clarke and Finn. “That…was something” Monty mummers out. “What about you Octavia? What’d they get you for.” Jasper says trying to get over the interaction. “Being born” Octavia says before following behind AJ.

Clarke snorts at his stupidity before she mutters “Men”.

“That is no game at all, especially pushing AJ.” Monty says to his friend. They all then come to a stop when they see a deer eating. “No animals,huh?” Finn asks in amusement looking at Clarke.

The arkers look at the screen in awe.

Back at camp,  it shows Wells returning. “Find any water yet?” Murphy asks getting close to the boy. “No,not yet,but I’m going back out your more than welcome to join.” This elects chuckles from the two boys beside Murphy. “You know my father, he begged for mercy in the airlock chamber when your father floated him.” Murphy says getting threateningly close to Wells. Wells sees the sign on the dropship announcing someone wanting to kill him. “You spelled ‘die’ wrong,geniuses.” Wells says before walking away from the boys. “If you’re gonna kill someone, it’s probably best not to announce it.” Bellamy says as he walks around the corner. “You’re not really a member of the guard,are you?” Murphy asks the boy skeptically.