*ALARM STARTS TO RING LOUDLY*

"Urgh..." San groaned as he slowly turned to his side.

San slowly tried to get up to stop that darn alarm.

"SHIT!!-" San cursed loudly.

His phone fell on the group from the top of his stomach where he was holding it and sleeping all night.

Quickly getting up, he picked it up and muted the alarm.

"Urgh..." San softly rubbed his eyes and stood up and streched out a bit.

But as soon as his eyes fell on the empty bed to his side, his face and heart dropped instantly.

Wooyoung....

"Gotta think of something quick 'bout this..." San sighed heavily as he walked outside the room to get fresh.

Getting inside the bathroom, he closed the door.

"San?!" he called out quite loud.

No response.

"Hey San!! Answer me!" now he was a bit annoyed.

Still no response.

"Did you really leave me...?" San said in a low and almost sad voice. "....San....?"

"I-I really need you r-right now..." his voice was on the verge of breaking.

"W-Wooyoungie is....i-is hurt because o-of me..." San's voice broke at the end.

"I need y-your help...San....- h-help me..."

No response....

"You were right... I am still nothing without your help..." San said, sniffed his blocked nose.

Yes, he was now emotional, eyes red and puffy.

"San please response. Don't leave like this....like Wooyoung...-"

Silence still ruled in that room.

"I thought you really wanted me to go away..."

San immediately spun around. His eyes were already wide.

"H-hey! Now please don't disappear like that... P-please..." San practically whimpered.

San just sighed. "I ...- won't..."

There was silence between them for a long time. San continued to shower in peace for a moment.

"I...um... I need your help -"

"I already know it."

"What?! How?" San asked, a bit shocked.

"Don't forget, I still live in your subconscious mind...!" San replied.

"Yeah... right. My bad." San tried to shake off the strange feeling in his mind.

"But how am I supposed to help you in that...?" San said, trying not to sound sad or disappointed.

"Huh?" San was confused.

"I-I mean... It's your l-love interest or life...how am I supposed to help you with that ...?" San completed.

"Com'on San you definitely have more than one way to help and provide me with ideas to get Wooyoung back..." San said as he dressed up.

"I-... Um...-" San was very sceptical with his own feelings when it came to Wooyoung.

"You know very well that I created you to help me in life... And you can't do such a small thi-"

"FINE!!" San practically yelled out in annoyance.

"Thank you...!" San was now fairly happy and a bit hopeful now.

San, on the other hand was more than sceptical. He just hopped everything would be fine.

__ ___ ____ _____ ______ ________ ___ ___ __

After getting out of the bathroom, San quickly dressed up.

"Umm...but what am I supposed to say...?" San asked.

"Pfft! Just ne yourself- I meant myself... And we're good to go...!" San said as if it was the easiest thing on earth.

"It's not that easy! We are different personalities, I can't act like you..." San replied.

"Okay...then just instruct me what to tel-"

"O-okay! I'll try, you don't have to do anything." San immediately replied.

It was clear that he didn't want to leave any chances of talking to Wooyoung, let go.

"I'll handle it."

........-