Chapter 28

BINGO!! ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY.

IF THERE'S ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES DO COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW. I'LL EDIT IT OUT!

~~~~~

San sat beside Yunho, patting the other's shoulder. Yunho sighed as he completed.

"Okay... But can you tell me something, anything about the appearance of the person who did this to you...?" San asked worriedly.

Yunho took a deep breath before starting.

"Not much.... He was wearing a full sleeve shirt, white stripped in the middle... A blue jeans cap...and...a mask, black mask...a small white smiley at one corner, with the letters 'W' and 'Y' hand woven on it, white thread...." he completed.

Hearing such a huge detail, San's eyes widened.

"Oh God, that's a huge and useful detail..." San exclaimed, eyes wide. Yunho nodded.

"But...why didn't you anything about this to Mingi..?" he was confused.

"Yesterday, when he took me to the nurse, after that he came to check on me. Then, I saw a bright spark of revenge in his eyes, very deadly and dangerous. I knew, it I told him any of these, he would go on a rampage. Hurt anyone who would come infront of him..." Yunho shrugged as he finished. San nodded hearing this.

"Don't worry, I'll find him..." Yunho sighed. He trusted his friend.

"B-but---..." Yunho interrupted as something hit him.

"Yes?"

"He umm.... He told told that, he hurted me because of one of my friends..."

San crooked his brows. He was very confused as to who it might be.

"Friend...?" he repeated.

They both were in a deep thought when suddenly Mingi came in, startling them.

"I got snacks!" he cheered as he kept the plates infront of Yunho, who was now very happy. San seeing this, smiled too.

"Hey... I'm extremely sorry, but I gotta go..." San said remembering his practice.

San on the other hand was continuously nudging him.

Mingi frowned. "But..."

"Please, I'm sorry.... Please take care of Yunho. I trust you, although I did not used to..." San shrugged.

"Please, you can trust me..." Mingi replied, placing a hand on the other's shoulder. San sighed in relief.

"See you. Take care." San hugged his best friend for the last time as he existed the room.

Eventually, getting out of the house, he took a taxi.

'One of your friends...' Yunho's words repeated inside his head.

'Who could be him...?'

Time skip~

San, as always, practiced hard, till his hand hurted. Today he did more of push ups and pull ups.

After San's constant nagging, San finally let him go.

As soon as he returned home, he saw Wooyoung, siting on the couch, with his precious laptop on his lap, drinking some cold drinks.