Chapter 20

The final bell rang. The college was finally over. San took his bag outside his class and walked straight towards the main gate, outside.

"Hey San!... Hey!!" Yunho tried to call out the other. Obviously he was again ignored. He frowned as to where the other might be going. He slowly started to follow the other towards the main gate when,

"Woah woah, what are you up to?~" suddenly Mingi came infront of him. Yunho almost bumped into his chest but stabilized him.

"We have our homework together, remember? Let's go now." Mingi grabbed the other's wrist and started to drag the other towards the parking area where Mingi's car was parked. Yunho panicked slightly and started to unwrap the other's hand from his wrist.

Mingi seeing his attempt, immediately let go of him but still kept him in place. "Hey hey! Chill, don't be scared. Just let's go..." Mingi muttered softly as he raised his hand in air in surrender. Yunho frowned seeing the other's weirdly surrendering gesture.

"I.. um..." Yunho stuttered a bit in confusion. Mingi sighed seeing this.

"Please, we'll just do homework. I won't irritate you or bully you. Please, Yunho?" Mingi said in an extremely deep voice. Deeper than the oceans. But it was very soft and soothing. Yunho almost melted away.

"Fine..." he had no other choice but to comply with the other.

.

On the other hand San went out of the college campus. He called a taxi and went away.

Talking out his phone from his pocket, he did dail someone's name and called.

"Hello?" the person on the otherside spoke up.

"Yah, I'm on my way." San said.

"Okay!! Everything is ready."

With that the call ended.

.

*BRAKES SQUEAKED*

San got off the vehicle as he paid off the money. There was a huge metal door. There was shortly a beeping sound after which the gates automatically opened. San walked in.

It was a boxing ground. A sand punching bag. Somes punching gloves hanging. All these stuffs.

"Hey, here you are!!" San looked behind him to follow the voice and smiled as he saw Hyunsuk. They hugged eachother.

"Woah woah, easy there..." Hyunsuk winched.

"So, here's what you wanted for..." Hyunsuk gestured at the boxing area.

"Thanks my friend..." San was more than grateful towards the other. Hyunsuk nodded while smiling. "Guess I shall leave you now." Hyunsuk laughed a bit. San nodded as he pressed his lips into a fine line to express sadness. With that Hyunsuk went away, closing the door behind him.

San took off his bag and kept it at the side and walked towards the mirror that was attached to a small locker.

"San! You there?!" he called out for the host.

"Yeah... Present...." San said as he appeared in the mirror. San was completely stressed. He knew what was about to happen. He was about to be trained.... He sighed heavily.
San took the control.

.

It had only been....how many days..? Probably a month since San didn't take in meds. Those meds somehow helped him to control his stress and anger issues. Yes, he has intense anger issues. He easily losses his cool and go slight violent. His parents were also having problems with him because of this problem of him...

And this was the main reason why he always keeps his meds along with him, though he had to tolerate with some side effects. Sometimes like intense mood swings or lack of sleep, or even sleep paralysis. Just to keep in contact with his friends in a good way, he sacrificed, a lot.

Time skip~

They were now had been training for about 4 hours or maybe more. San was more than exhausted.

"Come one San!! With more power!! Punch harder!!" San kept encouraging the other, but he was very exhausted and tired. San sat on the floor, panting heavily. "I can't... My knuckles are sore and brushed. They hurt like hell..." San huffed.

"Oh gosh, you're literally like a baby!!" San scolded the other.

There was a moment of silence.

"Alright I guess that's sort of enough training for today. But!" San paused. "You have to change your way of talking. You can not act like a whining baby. You have to be tough! Be confident. Okay?!" San practically yelled at the other.

"Y-yeah..." San replied.

"Not like this!! Be confident!!" San again yelled.

"I GOT IT!!" San, for the first time sounded very confident.

"That's more like you!" San sounded satisfied.

They got up. San went towards his bag and pack up things. He has already changed into his training outfit. He again changed into his morning clothes and went outside.

"One more thing!! If that Wooyoung asks you anything about where you had been or anything. Just reply to him with a very cold voice. Intimating one!" San instructed him.

San frowned. "Cold? But that's not a good gesture." he replied.

San sighed. "Do you want me to go away?! Do you want to be respected?! Huh?!" San was now a bit irritated.

"Fine fine. I'll act cold. Atleast try to be ..." he trailed off.

"Taxi!!!" he called and went towards his college, to his dorms.

.

He paid off the money and got off.

"By the can you please take control now...? My abs are hurting like hell..." San muttered as he went up the stairs with aching legs.

"No!" San replied sternly. "If I take control, you'll never get used to this, and all these will be nothing but waste." he completed.

"Fine." San rolled his eyes.

He opened the door and immediately froze. He saw Wooyoung sitting on the couch. He didn't notice San.

"Be FUCKING confident San!! San ordered. Immediately San straightened his back and became slightly confident. He closed the door behind him.

'Act cold, act cold...' he reminded himself. His eyes were half closed, in an intimidating way.

Wooyoung hearing the door closed, immediately stood up. He was visibly kinda scared of the other after what happened in the class and cafeteria. San, on the other hand, did not have any kind of information regarding that.

"Um... Kinda late I assume...?" Wooyoung said softly, trying not to provoke the other. San frowned a bit at the other's soft gesture, but kept his straight cold face.

"Hmmh." San hummed, trying to sound as deep as possible. Wooyoung gulped hearing that voice.

"Okay, l'll sleep here...." with that Wooyoung layed down. San frowned.

"You can sleep inside." again tried to sound as cold and serious as he can. Wooyoung hearing that nodded and went inside.

As soon as he disappeared, San released a long breath which he was holding for a long time.

"Great job, you're progressing. Keep this up..." San said. San nodded and kept his straight face properly and went to sleep, not before changing into proper clothes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued~~