Chapter 12

Next day~

8:00 am

Yunho just entered the college building and moved towards his locker. He placing all his books when suddenly someone slammed the locker close and pulled Yunho and slammed him too to the locker door. Yunho was startled very much and when he looked at the person infront of him, was no one but Mingi with a playful look in his eyes...

"W-what the heck are you doing?!!" Yunho tried to shout as much as he could. "Just playing around ~" Mingi replied with a sly smirk. "Move a-away..." Yunho said as he tried to push the other by pushing his chest. It was of no use as Mingi was way stronger than him. "Urg!! Stop it!!" Mingi said in an irritated tone. "Listen! I have got some homework and I need your help!, Don't try to rejected my request or an order rather!" Mingi said in a slight threatening manner. Yunho gulped hard. "A-alright, I'll let you know my decision after the college...." Yunho said without looking at the other as he was too scared. "Hmm, I anticipate a positive response, don't disappoint me, otherwise...~" Mingi said as he started to approach the other. Yunho quickly got down and escape from his arms. "BYE!!!" Yunho shouted as he started to run towards his classroom. Mingi was left there, laughing.

"Urg!! that boy!!, I just hate him so much...." Yunho said while gritting his teeth. Yunho went to his class.

<><><>><><><><><>><><><><>

San entered the main building. "Hey!!!" Hongjoong call him from behind. "Oh hey hyung..." the other replied. "Umm... about yesterday, I mean last night... Was everything ok, did you too got in any kind of fight??" Hongjoong asked in a concerned manner. "No-no... Everything was fine." San replied with a smile. "Thank God. I was so worried...." the older said. The other smiled in return. They went to their respective classes.

San walked into the class, only to find everything in a mess. Every desk was in a different place, rather scattered or thrown away including his own desk. He slowing and quietly took his desk and dragged it to its own place and sat. The top of his desk was fully covered with dirty drawings, drawn with whitener. He well new who can do this... Wooyoung..... He sighed in disappointment.
Suddenly the door slammed open. Wooyoung along with his friends entered the room. San's heart started to beat heavily... As if something bad was about to happen.

"Ugh!! It's been such a long time since I bullied someone nicely ~" Wooyoung said while arching his back. "Why not start again?~" he said he slowly approached San's desk. "Hey little San... How's it going buddy...??~" he asked while bending down to San's level. San just tried to ignore him, he really didn't want to fight with the male but the other hand some different plan.

"Uh!! Ignoring me?! How dare of you!!" Wooyoung said as he harshly slapped San's head.

The other almost fell from his desk. Slowly tears started to build up... "Uh! Here we go again. Again started to cry like a baby uh?" Wooyoung said after scoffing. "Listen" he said while grabbing a fist full of the other's hair. "Stop your damn drama here otherwise I'm gonna slap you harder. This time your cheeks!!" Wooyoung said as he let go of the other harshly as the other again was about to fall.

Tears non stop rolled down from his cheeks. *Hh..uhhh...* Wooyoung sighed frustratedly as he ran his fingers through his hairs. "FINE!!" Woo was about to harshly slap San but suddenly he wasn't able to.

Hyunsuk blocked Woo's hand and retraced it and landed a harsh punch on his face which made Wooyoung fell a few feet far away. A loud thud was heard through out the corridor.

"Ugh ... What the..." Wooyoung moaned in pain as he slowly looked up. His eyes widened in anger after encountering Hyunsuk.

"You bastard!!" Woo growled as he slowly got up. Cleaning his bloody corner of his lips he approached Hyunsuk and held his collars tightly. "This time, I'm gonna finish you!!"

Wooyoung growled in a whisper to Hyunsuk. Immediately after tha he landed a harsh punch of the other's face and banged him to the wall opposite of them. San, witnessing all this, his eyes widened in shock.

"Sto-stop it you g-guys..." San cried out... But it seems like everyone had became deaf.

"Please...." he said fir the last time before approaching to them. Wooyoung was about to land another punch, which would probably kill the other, but suddenly he was pulled back with a strong force.

It was San... Pulling the other away, San, in return landed a harsh punch on Wooyoung's face.

Wooyoung stumbled back as he softly hit the wall behind him. He was shocked. Shocked to witness San's power, power of his punch. His eyes widened in utter shock.

"Y-you... Punched m-me..?" Wooyoung asked his eyes still widened. "You... piece of shit, dared to punch me?!" Wooyoung regained his posture. He slowly approached the other with steady steps.

"GUY!!!! STOP IT!!!!! ALL TEACHERS ARE ANNOYED!! THEY ARE COMMING HERE!!" suddenly one of Wooyoung's friends shouted while running towards the classroom. "Let's go!!!" all the friends of Wooyoung started running away, out of the class.

"I'll deal with you...later....at night... Just wait..." Wooyoung growled in anger in a whisper to San which only he could hear.

San gulped hard as he saw Wooyoung go away, without breaking the eye contact.

"H-hey Hyunsuk, are you ok...?" San asked the other while picking up. "I think, my j-jaw is broken..." Hyunsuk whisper. "Let's go to the nurse..." San said as he recieved a small nod from the other.
.
.
.
.
The story is about to take an unexpected turn... slowly...
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. please vote✨❤️
.[PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT 🙏🙏]
[Sorry for late update 😞🙏🙏 I was hella busy....
And extremely sorry for the short chapter....🙏😞
Maybe from now on the chapters will be a bit short but I'll try my best to write it as big as possible 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😔😩😩🥲]