Chapter 40

(Please vote... :))

San chose a simple outfit for the invitation, as he didn't have many clothes or choices. It looked comfy. But San's smile had dropped a bit as he looked into the mirror. He knew he was definitely underdressed, but no choices were left for him.

"Whatever... At least I'll have my friends beside me..." he tried to shake any other disturbing thoughts and got ready.

As soon as San reached his destiny, he was met with a huge house. It was gracefully decorated with lights and flowers everywhere. San was amazed by the sight in front of him.
Many students were invited. Some were even seniors.

As he entered, he saw the one who invited him. The one whose birthday was today. He quickly went towards him and handed him a packet of gift.

It was a pen. Not much expensive.

"Happy birthday..." San handed over the bag.

"Thanks!" he smiled widely.
"Let's go inside, our classmates are inside." he said as he started to walk inside, San following him close by.

Walking through a hallway, they stopped in front of a room. Noise and laughter could be heard aloud from outside. The friend opened the door.

San, shifting his eyes, saw about 5 to 8 people, sitting in a round formation on the bed that was located at the middle of the room. They were all busy laughing and drinking. San tried to smile, but no one noticed him then.

The boy by his side, clapped his hands and got attention towards him.

"Guys, this is San, my classmate!" he introduced.

"H-hi..." San was definitely awkward. He tried to smile as much as possible, showing his dimples.

"Hey! Come here, sit." a boy from the bed moved aside and patted the empty space next to him.

Hesitantly shifting, San sat there. He tried to become as confident as possible but he was still nervous. He was overwhelmed to get so much attention at once, for the first time in his life. His heart was beating like crazy inside his ribcage.

"He-hello..." San greeted again.

Only two of them responded, the rest stared at him weirdly. Not because San appeared weird to them but because of the thoughts in their heads about San.

There was silence. Awkward ones for San and a comfortable one for the others. San shifted a bit, uncomfortable from the situation. He looked at each and every face. Some of them are staring at their drinks, some on their phones and some....

at him.

Never in his lifetime did he feel so uncomfortable just because someone, or rather some people are staring at him. He shifted again in his position. In that room, there were only boys. San again looked up to those 4 boys only to find them staring. He gulped hard.

Somewhere in his mind told him that something doesn't feel good. But again, leaving his friends, that he just made wasn't also a choice.

"Oh, my drink's finished. I'll go refill it." the boy that invited him to sit beside him got down. San stared at the empty space beside him.

"Me too, hang on!" the boy in front of him who was staring at his phone yelled at the boy who was walking down the hallway now.

"San, I'll be back!" he spoke for the last time before disappearing into the hallway like the other. San nodded unconsciously.

Now San was alone. Alone with those three boys who were still staring at him, up and down. He gulped. He didn't have a phone back then, to indulge himself in something, anything. The situation was more than awkward.
.

TRIGGER WARNING!!! ⚠️⚠️

....

"So... San? Huh?!" San flinched at the sarcastic tone and stared at the owner of the voice, who was staring back at him.

"Uh..um-" San tried to utter something.

"Saw you sometimes, roaming around the school or so..." the boy trailed away, leaning back on his palms, making u-shape with his shoulders.

"Um..yea...I guess..." San spoke not any louder than a whisper.

"Hmmmm..." the boy released a long breath while humming.

Before San could react, another boy spoke up.

"You're quite a charm. How could I not notice this~" he was evidently flirting with San, in a creepy way.

"S-sorry...?" San stuttered.

"I said..." the boy walked across the bed on his four limbs, like crawling, towards San. "You are... quite a charm..."

San gulped. He really did not like the way the other was talking. The rest of the boys kept staring at him in a seductive manner. San was sweating.

"Come on~~" another boy nagged.

"Let's have fun. It's boring~~~"

Now San really wanted to run away, as soon as possible. He didn't want to know what will happen next.

As soon as he kept his foot on the ground beside him, to run towards the door, he was grabbed back on the bed.

"H-hey!! Get o-off!!" San's voice was not louder than a whisper. It could be barely heard by anyone.

His hands were pinned beside his head, making him completely immobile. Fear rose inside him at an intense rate. He was shaking. Heart's beating incredibly fast, he was sweating like hell, eye sight becoming blurry.

He saw them hover around him. The boy on top of him had already placed his cold palm on San's bare stomach, under his shirt.

He saw the rest of them laughing....
....
...
..
.

TO BE CONTINUED...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Stay calmmmmmm~~~~] (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you all liked it!!

Sorry for the short chapter though... :(

I'll try to update on Friday :)

Till then, TAKE CAREEEEEE

LOVE YOU ALL!!♡⁠(⁠Ӧ⁠v⁠Ӧ⁠。⁠)