Chapter 17

San stood outside the building where he is supposed to meet his psychiatrist. Taking a deep breath, he ran the bell.

*DING DONG*

Footsteps could be heard within a second or two. With a creak, the door opened.

"Good morning..." he greeted the maid.

"Please come in..." she said as she opened the door wide for San to enter. They walked through a long hallway.

"Please have a seat, madam will come in a minute or two.." she said and left. San took a shaky deep breath and sat on the couch. He started to get random thoughts.

"A very good morning Mr. Choi." he was snapped out of his thoughts by the voice of his psychiatrist. San quickly stood up and bowed to greet her. "Good morning..."

"It's been three weeks since you last visited. How's it going?" she asked as she took her seat on her chair and sipped her coffee.

San hesitantly took a deep breadth before starting. "Well, it's going okay. Not too good not too bad..." he stated gulping the lump in his throat.

She nodded and sighed heavily. "And what about your idea? Is it even working...?" she cautiously asked look at the other's eyes.

San blinked away and took a deep breath and sighed heavily. He started to fiddle with his hand. "To be honest... Nope... It is not working to a good extent." he completed.

"Understandable. I had already told you. It's very difficult, next to impossible." she stated with a frown.

San nodded. *Sigh*

Flashback:-

One year prior~

San took a deep breath and started. "You have been counseling me for about a year now and it's not affecting that much. I want to try an experiment... Of course with your permission...."

She nodded. She has been treating San's mental health for above a year now. But he still keeps splitting between his two personalities constantly.

"Elaborate..."

"Well, I think...-" he started to explain everything to her.

Her eyes grew wide after hearing that. She took off her glasses and stood up. She went towards the windows and stared outside while thinking deeply at what San just stated.

She took a shaky deep breath and sighed.

"You might be the first ever personality who wants to get banished by himself..."

She turned towards him. "But how are you gonna do that..?" she asked with visible perplexity in her eyes.

"Well, I might need some of your help in this." he said in a hesitant voice.

"Say, I'll do whatever is in my reach."

"I need your cousin to help me in this. I know him from childhood, San might have forgotten him though... I need him to join my college and act close to me. So that San might feel sympathy for him if Wooyoung bothers him. In this way, by any chance San get a few traits of me in him...then the rest you know..." he completed.

"Sure thing!!" she picked up her phone and called someone. "Hang on a minute"

After a few minutes of waiting,

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!!" someone entered.

"Meet him, I know you know him already." she said as she pointed towards San who stood up to shake the other's hands.