Chapter 48

After Mingi and Yunho came back to Yunho's dorm room, Yunho settled down on the couch.

Mingi, without wasting any moment, rushed to get some water for him. Yunho was shaking by now.

"Here..." Mingi slowly handed Yunho the glass.

Yunho, with shaky hands, took it. Gulping a bit, he calmed a bit.

Mingi stared at Yunho as he calmed down.

"Wooyoung... Son of a bitch...!!" Mingi gritted his teeth.

"Shut up!" Yunho cut off him.

Mingi immediately snapped back his head at Yunho, in confusion. He crooked his eyebrows. Yunho didn't dare to make any sort of eye contact with the other... Just kept staring at the surface of the water, in the glass.

"What?!" Mingi whispered.

No response.

"What are you saying?!" Mingi continued in the same tone. "Why are you telling me to shut up-"

"Cause you're not being YOU!!" Yunho finally snapped back.

"What do you mean by I'm not being me?!" Mingi said as he started to pace back and forth in the room.

"That son of a bitch, Wooyoung hurt you and you're-"

"That's right! I'm telling you to shut up!" Yunho stood up. "Look at yourself now! Look at you!" Yunho walked and stood right in front of Mingi.

"You're blinded by rage..." Yunho said, not louder than a whisper.

Mingi just stared at him. Expressionless eyes. Too stunned to say anything.

"See... You're now just being like Wooyoung!" Yunho said, barely louder than a whisper.

"I don't understand why you are saying this...?" Mingi huffed in frustration.

"You legit did not tell me anything GOD DAMN thing you knew about that person who hurt you! But today I heard everything!! EVERYTHING!" Mingi yelled in his deep voice which made Yunho flinch hard and stumble back a bit.

"I FUCKING heard all the this you KNEW about that GUY!! But still, you kept them a GOD DAMN SECRET from me!!" Mingi continued to yell and accuse the other.

"YES I KEPT THEM A SECRET FROM YOU!!" Yunho finally yelled back, having enough of the other.

"WHY?!!"

"CAUSE I KNEW YOU MIGHT BADLY HURT THAT PERSON!!! AND YOU PROVE IT TODAY!!...." Yunho slowly fell to his knees, sobbing occasionally.

Yunho was by now sobbing. Sniffing hard, he looked up, to meet Mingi's eyes which were staring at him, wide open.

"You...proved it today..." his voice broke at the end of the statement. He sniffed hard and took a sharp breath in.

There was a string of silence in the room for a brief moment before Yunho again spoke.

"T-that day..." Yunho's voice was a little shaky, "in the infirmary... When you told me that y-you would f-find him..." Yunho again sniffed in and gulped audibly.

"I saw a spark... A dangerous spark of revenge...." Yunho said, voice cracking at the end.

Mingi was heavily breathing as he kept on hearing the other.

"I knew, you would do something very regretful..." his voice shook. "And today..." he hiccuped, "it was proven...!!"

Yunho finally broke down into tears. Occasionally slamming his hand on the ground, he continued to sob.