Seeing them drunk for the first time

A/N: I have a question related to the Yorktown class. For example, in the game there's normal Hornet, and Hornet II. Do they have the same character or not? because I might change both Yorktown and Hornet into II. 

Current girls: Graf Zeppelin, Friedrich Der Große, Zuikaku, Shinano, Tirpitz, Enterprise, Drake, Belfast, Akagi, Kaga, Hornet, Bismarck, Wales, Yorktown, The Empress III/Elodia, Prinz Eugen, Warspite.

---*Graf Zeppelin*---

"That would be all for now, thanks for the information" spoke Y/N with a smile across his lips as he leaves the campus. His first day of college surely could've went more smoothly, but he already started to make a couple of friends here and there so he saw this as a win win situation. Walking down the path in the middle of the busy city he started wondering about an actual career, surely a computer science university will lead him somewhere good right? "I wonder how hard the subjects will be? no matter how much you prepare you will still have some surprises...".

As he was minding his own business, his peace was disturbed by a random man that flew across the street. This made everyone stop in their tracks and Y/N to look at where this man could've possibly have gotten his flying powers from. Looking at a building that was designed to be a club he noticed a hole in the wall, soon enough two metallic shark like monsters came from the hole, followed by a gorgeous tall lady whose hair was- shit it's the zeppelin again.

A bit confused as what's going on Y/N decided to keep his distance, looking at Graf "How... many times do I have t-to... REPEAT MESELF?" her voice sounds odd as she had trouble formulating words, Y/N takes a closer look only to see Graf's entire face quite red. Stepping fully out of the building the sharks looked at the nearby people, scaring them off as Graf clenched her fist, rushing towards the man that flew across the street. However she also had trouble running... and the fact that she was in heels didn't helped out either, so she eventually fell on her front.

The sharks slowly started to emit a strong white light before turning into small particles that were fading within the air, Graf groaned out loudly as she tried to sit up on her feet, but failed horribly. Making sure she didn't had any other instant KO tricks up her sleeves Y/N walked up to her, wrapping her arm around his neck as he apologized for her actions, before walking the fuck away from the scene "What the fuck is wrong with you woman? you could've killed somebody with your stupid sharks!".

"OI!" her head jerked up, rage burning in those red eyes... not so confident now Y/N are you? "Ya don't! talk about me pets... like t-that!"  she tried to slap him but instead she slapped the air, groaning as she leans into Y/N, which started to cover his nose due to the strong alcohol  "Impossible... the Zeppelin can get drunk... the hell did you even drink?" "I drank, spicy water! Gangut said that water, came from Russia!" face palming himself he remained silent... but Graf decided it was her time to shine after so long.

Grabbing into his shirt's collar she drives Y/N into a passionate kiss, the boi was taken aback as he tried to pull away from the drunk sailor, but Graf wrapped her arm around his waist, pulling him closer. The smell of alcohol absolutely killed Y/N's spirit of life as he was desperately trying to break the kiss. Eventually Graf pulled away as she laughed like a gremlin "That's the good stuff... it's even better than alcohol!" gulping Y/N covered her mouth, with anger slowly rising up he continued his path back home... hopefully Graf won't pull any sexual assaults on him on the way back.

---*Friedrich Der Große*---

Pulling into the driveway Y/N was quick to get out of the car and getting inside the house, behind him followed Gneisenau whose rigging was already out "Clear!" she yelled out before aiming at the entrance of the building, Y/N jumping out of the way as shots have been fired, exploding a good chunk of the house's walls. Rushing inside odd screams started echoing from the building, Y/N received special instructions to NOT get inside and wait outside by the car until Gneisenau returns.