When they/you develop feelings for them girls/you

Current girls: Graf Zeppelin, Friedrich Der Große, Zuikaku, Shinano, Tirpitz, Enterprise, Drake, Belfast, Akagi, Kaga, Hornet, Bismarck, Wales, Yorktown, The Empress III, Prinz Eugen, Warspite.

---*Graf Zeppelin*---

     It's been one month since the first encounter with Graf Zeppelin and so far all I can say that she's extremely wild and dangerous at times, but overall she's a nice girl that can be an angel once she had her 50th beer and is completely relaxed. Though, we haven't done much just spending our time together in all the bars possible and from time to time walking around the city, which sometimes is a nice atmoshpere but stressful because of her shipgirl duties that she must attend to otherwise her leader will have her head, and as far as she told me, her leader is way worse than Graf currently is in terms of anger and destruction.

     Today was one of these days with me and her walking around, this time around the beach to be more precise. It was also a very important day for me bacause today I have to face the mightiest foe out of them all, the final exam this year of college which is not only extremely stressful for me that my brain stimulates steam out of my eardrums but is also gonna impact my future because of a DAMN piece of paper! fucking wood got sacrificed for a paper that's gonna be forgotten. Graf Zeppelin saw at the very first moment that I met her a while ago that something was wrong with me, and it was! but I just didn't wanted to tell her, though what harm is there if I tell her anyway?

     "How about this? a challenge? if I win I demand to hear what's wrong with you, if I lose.. hm.. you like nerdy stuff.. and you are a huge nerd indeed.. I will strip for ya!" one of these days that she's actually happy eh..? but also the most weird girl in existence. I blush a little and shrug the thought away which earned me a little chuckle from her "Look, okay, in life, while you can still do whatever you want, it's important to have a bit of fun. All you do is damn study about God knows what, if you finish college you think that you have a guaranteed future? no boy! you have no idea HOW cruel this life can be! think about it Y/N".

     There she goes again with all of these things.. I dispise schools and such yes, but they're important for my fucking future! what's so hard about that to understand? "Hmm.. Y/N look at me" I avoid her demand but she grisped my hand and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at her "You are not your usual self, what's wrong?" "Nothing? surprising that you actual show concern" her eyes sparked a little but she was still calm, to my luck.. "I am a human being too, so of course I show concern, and I've known you for long enough to know what kind of person you are.. you may be the quiet type but you're never this quiet, to make stuff worse.. you don't really display your emotions, your face shows massive amounts of anxiety, is it something I did?".

     Where did this new side of Graf Zeppelin even came out from? not saying I don't like it.. it feels nice having someone actually worry about my damn soul and life "No.. even though you are sometimes quite bossy and.. demanding.. it's not your fault" she just gives me a blant look, clearly not putting up with my bullshit "Okay I understand sometimes I'm a cold hearted bitch, I can even feel myself acting like that from time to time, but that's just who I am okay? having to deal with many sirens can affect your self esteem and snaity. However, you always take off some of your precious time in order to spend some time with me, so far you haven't tried ANYTHING fishy, and just had fun with me.. so, it's normal for me to worry about your ass, so tell me what's wrong, I'm not repeating again".

     My saliva has problems going down my throat as I feel her gaze piercing through my eyes, as her grip tighten up a little, but with as soft sigh she let me go. Though what managed to surprise me was that she took my hand into hers and started walking in a direction, not really saying anything "..W-What are you doing?" I managed to say out from my mouth, trying to let go of her hand but it was no use, she only tightend her grip on it "Making sure you're not escaping on me of course, I'm not letting you go until YOU tell me what's wrong with your damn head, what? you never felt a girl's hand before? expected from a nerd like you" oh, she was starting to piss me off now..