First time Snuggling

Current girls: Graf Zeppelin, Friedrich der Grosse, Zuikaku, Enterprise, Shinano, Tirpitz, Belfast, Drake, Akagi, Kaga, Hornet, Bismarck, Wales, Yorktown, The Empress III/Elodia, Prinz Eugen, Warspite.

---*Graf Zeppelin*---

     "Refused.. this one also refused.. man have I really didn't manage to enter any college?" Y/N puts his hands on his forehead as a loud sigh emmits from him "How the fuck is.. jeez this is bullshit.. I'll try again this week" with that he throws the papers into a drawer and went into his small kitchen to make a snack. "Let's see.." he opened the fridge and looked through it, a bit puzzled since he went out buying groceries last week but a lot of them were missing "Joseph.. hmph.." he slams the fridge's door and went back towards his desk.

     Sitting down he cracked opened the laptop before booting it up "Jobs.. I want to get an apartment.." yawning a bit he started to browse the internet while snacking on a poor's apple soul. Time passes and it was evening now, Y/N was unsuccesful to find another home and he still has a bag to pick with Joseph. Changed into his fresh clothes he sat on the bed thinking of what he should do at this point with his life, however his thoughts were cut short as a knock came from the door.

     Thinking that was Joseph he instantly went to open the door "Okay you little shit listen-" he stopped from yelling, at his door was the woman that brought fear into him, Graf. "What's up with you cursing?" He sighs out loudly and he grabs Graf, pulling her inside "I curse because Joseph stole my food.. so why are.." his words trails off as he noticed bit of tears in her eyes which actually worried him "..Zeppy? What's wrong?" "Don't call me like that, ..sirens attacked and.. yeah I don't want to continue further.. can I stay here for a day or two please?".

     Y/N noticed that her clothes were torn apart, that her hair had small burns, or how her waist rigging thing was simply torn to bits. "Graf you can stay as much as you like.. come on, go take a shower, I'll borrow you some of my clothes, just go and don't fight against it, please" she was a bit flustered but gave in.. she didn't had much of a choice "You sure it's okay Y/N..?" "You wouldn't have come here if you think it wasn't.. please, just go take a shower and we will talk afterwards".

     A little while later Zeppelin came out from the bathroom still looking a little down which worried Y/N, the mighty Goddess of wreath can actually cry and have feelings? She look at Y/N who looked back at her, mostly at the clothes. He was surprised that his clothes hugged her figure just fine.. at least in places he liked to see if you get what I mean "Come on lay down, I'll be your therapist" Graf did as she was told, smiling a bit knowing that she cannot be threaten by sirens no more.. well, for the time being at least.

     "So what happened Graf?" She looked at him, blinking once or twice "..These clothes are tight for my chest.. don't you have loosen up clothes?" Y/N looks at his warbdrobe for a shirt "Well, we tried to defend our ground but it was impossible, we were seven against a whole army of them.. the main ships of Ironblood were away for a important mission and so they left us to protect the base.. I tried my best, but a carrier can only do so much, I guess that taking over the world will have to wait a bit more".

     Y/N hands her a bigger shirt and she sits up, removing her previous shirt right in front of Y/N who started having a nosebleed like in these mangas, while changing she spoke "Base is gone now.. so I came here for a place to stay.. I have to wait until the base gets rebuilt hopefully.. the others went to other factions but they didn't had too much space for all of us" the boy listened carefully while having a tissue in his nose, sighing he reached out for her and rubbed her head softly, making her gasp from surprise.

     "As I said you can stay as much as you like Zeppy.. I want you recover okay?" She looked into his eyes and smiles a small bit, as she rolled to the left "It's been a long day so can you keep it down? I want to sleep" Y/N smirked a little bit as he turned off the room's light, getting slowly inside the covers. Though his smirk faded away upon realizing how close he actually was to Graf "This is nice.. are you usually this warm?" Asks Graf as she turns to Y/N, barely seeing him.