How they protect you from siren attacks

AN: A new girl has been added, or should I say, Sushi? make sure to check her other scenarios out!
Current girls: Graf Zeppelin, Friedrich der Grosse, Zuikaku, Enterprise, Shinano, Tirpitz, Belfast, Drake, Akagi, Kaga, Hornet, Bismarck, Wales, Yorktown, The Empress III, Prinz Eugen, Warspite.

---*Graf Zeppelin*---

Combing Graf's long hair sure was a well paid job, Y/N had to switch three combs at this point in order to properly comb her hair due to how messy it was after her shower "Hey Grafy, what snacks do you guys have around here? I'm quite hungry" looking at him through the mirror, Graf thought for a small bit "Try the food stand that's owned by Z23, see what snacks you can find there, bring me one as well" cracking a small smile in the corner of her lips Y/N nodded his head.

"How?" spoke Z23 in amazement, staring at Y/N with stars in her eyes, of course not literally "Well... my stomach's hungry, that's how-" "I meant how you managed to melt Graf's cold attitude!" she cuts him off, of course adding puffing the cheeks out topping "Oh... that... well, in order to do such thing, you must confuse your lover, and most importantly bring a flamethrower" seeing how Y/N was in the mood of jokes she lets out a sigh "Anyway... enjoy your snack, make sure to come back and-".

The two were cut by an explosion that went off behind the stand, Y/N, since he had training, already threw himself into his stomach covering his head "Holy shit I am not ready for a non drill..." trying to see what was going on his head was grabbed, quickly being lifted up in the air "A human?" hearing a semi robotic like female voice, his heart sunk "S-Shit... anything but not y-you sirens..." he struggled to free himself from the grip, but the siren only tightens it, making Y/N actually scream in pain, feeling his head getting crushed.

It wasn't long before a shell was thrown towards the siren, seeing this she jumped out of the way as it hit the ground, creating a black smoke that cut her vision. making Y/N cough his days out. Trying to kick the siren in the stomach, she grunts annoyed, actually trying to crush his head now with both her palms "Listen here you little brat... I don't know what your deal is... but you'll be my first human kill... be happy with that!" as she laughed like a maniac, two bright red pupils appeared in the black smoke...

Not understanding what was going on Y/N was released, seeing the pink lasers luminating the the area as screams in pure pain could be heard... getting pulled out from the smoke by Z23, she was quick to put the man on his feet and run the hell away. Trying to catch his breath some planes flew overhead, as many girls from different districts rushed towards the sea "What the fuck is going on?!" "We are getting attacked by the sirens! come on!" Y/N looks behind him... only to see horror as Graf Zeppelin literally ripped off the siren's head from her body, the burning rage in her red eyes said it all... "...Thank you Grafy...".

---*Friedrich Der Grosbe*---

"Let me check..." digging through his pocket he pulled out a ten dollar bill, handing it to the man "Thanks man... I wish I could give you something in return, without you I wouldn't be able to pay for my fuel" "It's nothing, after all why not help someone in need?" turning around the corner to leave the gas station, a massive railgun cannon points at his head. With eyes wide opened Y/N looks at the siren, identifying it as a tracker siren MKIII, with a big creepy smile across her lips "Gotcha!" before the cannon fully charged up Y/N jumped into the ground at the last second.

Instead of frying Y/N the shot missed and hit the gas station, killing everyone that was near as a giant mushroom like cloud formed up in the sky "Holy shit..." people started screaming in pure terror, fleeing for their lives, Y/N tried getting away but the siren grabbed him by the ankles, pulling him back to her as he got lifted up in the air "Oh you're not getting anywhere, you are too important! you will be the key to get her out... so we can capture her, and make her one of our own!".