Sleeping together for the first time

Current girls: Graf Zeppelin, Friedrich Der Große, Zuikaku, Shinano, Tirpitz, Enterprise, Drake, Belfast, Akagi, Kaga, Hornet, Bismarck, Wales, Yorktown, The Empress III/Elodia, Prinz Eugen, Warspite.

---*Graf Zeppelin*---

Finally finishing to tidy up the bedroom Y/N lets out a big sigh "Man that took half of the day... but in the end everything looks so much cleaner now" smiling to himself he settles down the cleaning tools before taking a sit on the couch to recharge his batteries. The moon was already up on the sky as it was pitch black outside "Better head off to take a shower" grabbing spare comfy clothes he entered the bathroom and started his legendary quest on taming the shower head. 

Throughout the night a sudden small explosion came from outside the building, waking Y/N up with a cold sweat on his forehead. Knocks came from the front door as the boy, even though he was scared, went to check out what was causing all the ruckus. Opening the door he was greeted by Graf whose hair was a complete mess, her clothes were burnt a little bit "We repeat history Graf...? why are you here...?" looking at him with her scary, somewhat glowly red eyes she makes herself comfortable by walking inside.

Completely confused as of why Graf was here she was already in the bathroom doing world ruler stuff, most likely practicing speech with herself. Not having the energy to deal with her bullcrap at the moment he just went back to sleep as he flopped himself on the bed. "Y/N" he could feel light, gentle pokes on his face as the man was forced to wake up "Ngh... y-yeah...? what is it...?" leaning back Graf kept her serious expression on her face, slowly getting herself into the bed next to Y/N.

"Did something happen...? is your base gone again?" turning around to look at her, he noticed the faint blush on her face "I just, missed you" is all she said, her hand creeping underneath the covers to hold into his hand "...It's late in the night Graf... I have work tomorrow you know... why did you came here just now?" "Because I was fighting with sirens until now" there was an awkward silence, before Graf decided to be more daring by approaching Y/N more.

"I'm sorry for intruding at such a late hour, but let me tell you something, if you hear knocks during night time, do NOT open the door without checking at all" not in the mood for her scolding, Y/N closed his eyes and turned around, justice served. After a short while Y/N could feel himself getting pulled into a tight and gruesome, yet soft and warm embrace as soft hot breaths hit the back of his neck from time to time "G-Graf?".

But she didn't answered... she just pressed into him a little tighter making Y/N a blushing mess "I just want to sleep with you" she spoke half asleep. Y/N glanced down as he saw Graf's arms all wrapped around his stomach "...Okay this is... surprising to say the least..." Graf leaned over, whispering into his ear "Just as a warning... if you feel a pressing against your butt as well... do not struggle...~" gulping a tight knot Y/N tried to get away as fast as possible.

Seeing this reaction Graf giggled, softly kissing the back of his head "I was just kidding... just enjoy it... many guys would pay a very good fortune for this to happen to them!" the silence fell once more upon the couple, before the man smiled gently as he holds Graf's hands "Okay Grafy... let's catch some shut eye yeah? tomorrow we have a long day..." readjusting himself inside the covers Y/N lets out a small chuckle "I'm glad you came over Graf...".

---*Friedrich Der Große*---

"Uncle? are you awake?" little Emily shook Y/N awake as her little hands attacked his face. groaning in annoyance he opens his eyes to look at the adorable face in front of him. which had puppy eyes "You better have a good reason for waking me up..." she smiles widely before going underneath the covers, climbing up on the bed as she her head popped up from underneath the warm blanket. Hugging him tightly Emily looked up at him "I can't sleep all alone here...".