When you tag along in their missions

A/N: A new girl has been introduced, meet Yorktown! she has all of her other scenarios already written, so go check them out!
Current girls: Graf Zeppelin, Friedrich Der Große, Zuikaku, Shinano, Tirpitz, Enterprise, Drake, Belfast, Akagi, Kaga, Hornet, Bismarck, Wales, Yorktown, The Empress III/Elodia, Prinz Eugen, Warspite.

---*Graf Zeppelin*---

     "So you got me on this mission because no one else wanted to participate?" "Yup" "Because you thought that I would be a good replacement?" "Yup" "Despite not having any sort of combat experience?" "Yup" Y/N sighs out loud a bit annoyed as he looks out into the sea "What are we even doing out here anyway? this is boring... why forcing me to be here at all?" "I cannot become queen of this impertinent world without you tagging along, what if I kill you by accident?" "Then you should give up that stupid idea of yours, what are you? a siren in disguise?".

     She gives him a small glare which made Y/N stop playing the tough guy "We are out here looking for these sirens, making sure they're not getting too close of our new base... you know well enough what happened before" Y/N wasn't exactly too bothered by that because he could've snuggle Graf in these trying times, but opportunities like that will always appear... eventually "So what am I supposed to do exactly? and are you sure I won't fall off your rigging?" "You can sit there and enjoy the view while chatting with me, and you won't fall off".

     It has been already a whole hour since the two are sailing out into the sea and so far no threats were identified "Is this all you do on missions?" "That's a stupid question, I am doing MORE than that... can't I have a light mission for once in a while?" "You can..." Graf suddenly came to a stop and pulled out some binoculars, Y/N tried his best to make his eyes a 16x scope but failed terribly "Well I guess it's safe to say that there are no threats around here... time to go back and report".

     Suddenly she performed an illegal U turn as Y/N simply stared at her unamused "Was that all? did you force me to be with you for... that?" "Y/N stop acting like a spoiled little brat, you've been a bit annoying this ride, I wanted to get you here so you could enjoy some free time plus the sea" he looked down with a guilt expression across his face "It's not that I didn't enjoy the peace and quiet that this journey offered me, is that I assumed there would be more to do... I'm sorry, next time I promise to not be this moody".

     Graf raises her eye brows before a gentle small smile forms on her lips "A next time you say hm? well if that's what you wish who am I to exactly stop you? next time I'll make sure to pick mission with more action to it-" "HELL NO WOMAN I AM NOT BECOMING YOUR FUCKING MEAT SHIELD!" breaking out a soft giggle Graf extended his hand and rubs Y/N's hair "Oh silly boy that would be the most merciful thing I can think of during that mission... hehe" gulping Y/N prayed they would arrive on the shore faster.

     "So whatcha wanna do when we get back home Graf?" trying to change the subject Y/N? "Well I am not going home with you... you could attack me any moment" "Woman that's the last thing I want to do... besides me fighting you? you'll beat my ass..." smirking a little bit she changed direction suddenly "Maybe... who knows, perhaps even making you to beg for mercy on your knees..." my my Graf has interesting kinks... "Let's just go home..." says Y/N with a flustered face while Graf couldn't help but giggle softly.

---*Friedrich Der Große*---

     Friedrich wasn't too bond of the idea of bringing Y/N to a mission, especially that she herself suffered quite the accident while being on one, so that's why she choose the easiest mission she could find... check on the other nations, specifically Eagle Union. Y/N was instantly sad to learn that they don't get to explore the sea itself but he couldn't argue with mom "Eagle Union sure is nice... I like the way they designed their base" speaks FDG softly as the two walked around the many little shops the nation had.