FOURTEEN|Conflict & Resolution

Lucky walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen, nearly dropping her bottle of water at the sight of Johnny Lawrence in the pool area. "Dad! Mom!" She shouted and at the call, Daniel came running immediately at the words, before he was running out to face Johnny quickly.

"What the hell are you doing? You come right to my house? Are you insane?" Daniel shouted loudly at Johnny who was now standing across from him next to the pool as Lucky was watching from the doorway.

"I was trying to make things right, let the past be the past. But you still can't leave well enough alone, man." Johnny shot back angrily and Lucky was hoping that her mother would be downstairs soon, since all Lucky felt that she herself could do was just make it worse.

"What are you even talking about? You got Cobra Kai reinstated." Daniel was legitimately confused and so was Lucky, who was moving out of the house to watch more closely in case she had to intervene. Not that she would have been able to do much against two enraged adults, but she was willing to help if she could.

"I'm talking about my car." Johnny snapped.

"What about your car?" Daniel asked incredulously, becoming increasingly confused as the conversation went on as Lucky was creeping closer and closer to hear the conversation, more and more interested and seeing if she could be of any help.

"Yeah, nice try. You know, those goons of yours could have burned down my whole neighborhood." Johnny replied harshly and Lucky's eyes narrowed at the words.

"Goons?"

Lucky thought to herself as she was watching them and apparently, Daniel was thinking along the same lines as her. "Goons? What goons?" Daniel asked at once.

"Don't try to play dumb. Son of a bitch gave you up right away. Don't worry, I took care of him and his little biker posse for you." At once, Lucky's brain woke up like she had just drunk a whole bunch of coffee.

"Louie." Lucky said at once when she had made the connection and Daniel jumped at the sound of her voice having not realized at all, that his formerly delinquent daughter was now standing outside on the pool deck with them and he looked over at her.

"Louie. All right, listen. I don't know what the hell happened last night, but I swear that I had nothing to do with it. That was my cousin." Daniel replied, thinking along the same lines as Lucky had been as soon as Lucky had remembered the bikes.

"Big surprise. All you LaRussos are the same. Your whole family, man, it is rotten to the core." Johnny snapped at him.

"All right, watch it, Johnny." Daniel snapped sharply.

"Hey!" Lucky interrupted and Johnny snapped his head around to look at her. "We are not all the same. You should stop judging us kids, by what our parents and uncles do!" She snapped at him and Johnny laughed.

"Hehe, I like this one." Johnny remarked, pointing at Lucky and Daniel was almost growling with anger at the words.

"Lucky, go inside!" Daniel ordered his daughter, but Lucky had the very clearly LaRusso stubborn streak and never was it showing more than right now when she refused to move from her spot on the patio.

"Kick his ass, Dad!" Anthony had apparently overheard them and now, he was standing in the doorway where Lucky had previously been.

"Anthony, just go inside." Daniel shot back at his son as Lucky was glaring over her shoulder now at Anthony, who looked way too excited for the situation that was at hand.