Chapter 1.

Here's the new book loves! I hope all of you enjoy it. Cause it seems like not everyone is enjoying this. But oh well..... But here you go! xoxo

Songs: 

Matthew James- Bad Suns

I want to Know What Love Is- Foreigner 

Cat's pov. 

After he proposed to me, I had to announce it two weeks later towards the whole kingdom and everyone who would come to see was the 'big new was.' 

Max was happy his father came around and took what responsibilities he had of being Max's father. 

Danny taught him what all the powers he had, his powers were stronger and better than what I've remembered. 

After I put on my winter dress, and put on my crown, and walk behind the balcony doors that were shut. Danny met me there and he wore a suit and take my word for it, he cleaned up well. 

"You look beautiful as always." he said before resting his hand on my lower back and faced the door getting ready for Frostbite to open the door. 

Little Mat was in front of us. He turned around he put his arms up so he could be held. 

"No one in the Kingdom knows you're here. They think you left for good, and still evil." I admit to him. He just looked down at me with his blue eyes and his eyes showed fear for a little while. 

"Are you guys ready?" my father came out, looking more cleaned up as well. You might think after all these years that he'd be nice and fancy all his life for being a king. But nope. 

"Yes daddy." I whisper before Max starting to squeal, "Mama, Dada! Announcement?" he asked, I can't help but laugh. He was adorable. I nodded my head before hugging him closer. 

"The last time we ever made an announcement was when I was pregnant, and when I had Max. Everyone was so happy and celebrating.", Danny was just looking at my eyes before smiling at me, letting his little dimple pop out on the side of his face. 

Soon the door opened, and I came forward holding Max. 

I put one hand on the railing and look in front of me looking at the happy crowed wondering what was happening next. 

"Well, you guys want to know why I wanted all of you loves to come here. I have some big news. But promise me. That nothing bad would come from this when I announce." I look around and look down at Max's gleaming blue eyes looking at all the people. 

My father was beside us, and rubbed my back and giving me a smile to do it. 

"I am an engaged." I announced, cheers filled all around us, "I am getting engaged to someone who you all know." then Danny walked beside me and looked at everyone that was down there for us. 

Soon gasps and confused looks came from people and I look down at my free hand that wasn't holding Max, and Danny's hand slowly made it's way towards mine. 

"I know this is soon for you guys. But you guys need to understand, Pitch was behind him. He was behind all of this. He's a good guy everyone, so no need to worry. Another reason, Max needs him in his life. And, he's my soulmate, everyone has one out there, and Danny's mine." I felt a big lift off my chest. 

Danny kept quiet because he knew we had this handled. 

Soon cheers rang through my ears, I felt a big smile on my red lips, and some tears came down my face. 

"No cry mama." Max said before hugging me, "She's crying happy tears Max." Danny laughed before pulling us two into a hug. 

"Celebrate how you choose, and do it wisely." My father spoke before walking behind us, and  I saw some people flying around. 

"Ready to go dance mama?" Max asked when the music started to play. I looked at Danny and he held out his hand and Max got off and ran to find Cujo. 

"This is like homecoming." I laugh before laughing, Danny joined my laughter. "Yeah, but without the drama and good times." he pulled me closer towards him. 

"I know I said this too many times, but I missed you." I look up at him and his face was already looking down at me, the butterflies never ever failed me. 

I lean up and kiss him quickly, "I was so scared of everyone out there." he changed the subject, and I can't help but laugh and shake my head. I look out into the winter wonderland, and see everyone dancing, drinking, being with their loved ones. 

"Beautiful isn't it?" , "It sure is." Danny whispered in my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek. 

"Does Vlad and your mom know?" Danny asked before we were done dancing, I just shake my head no and look at the people. 

"After everything, I haven't been back there. I mean once or twice I've seen my mom, Vlad tries to come here as much as he can. What about your parents?" I ask before looking up at him. 

He shakes his head no. "Kinda jumped the gun of asking you. But, it's a choice I want.".

I nodded my head and had a big smile on my face. 

"We should deffinently make a show up soon, I mean. They're grandparents and Jazz is a aunt. I'm sure she would love to know. . Sam and Tucker are god parents. And knowing Jaz, she's a very... Exciting person when it comes to news

"My parents know I'm a halfy." He whispered before looking in my green widen eyes. "Well, all of town knows." he whispered before grabbing my hand and making small circles. 

"How'd they take it?" I ask, "Not so well, then they figured out why all their ghost inventions were going all crazy around me." he said. 

"Well. I say, we finally make a trip into the real world." I whisper before leaning into Danny's shoulder. "I think we should." he said before placing his hand on my thigh. 

"Mama, Dada! Dance with us!" Max cheered before grabbing both of our hands before pulling us up. 

I wouldn't have spend my night with anyone but with my small family.