Time For The Kahuna Battle!

This is was it, Today was the day that Sapphire would be taking on the Kahuna. From what Kukui told her a few days ago the Kahuna's name was Hala and he had recently taken over the Kahuna spot for his own father. Despite the fact that Sapphire knew her team was ready and raring to go she found herself rather Nervous.

She was stood at the gates of Iki town, gripping the strap of her bag rather tight. Sapphire took some time to compose herself, taking some deep breaths before entering the town. She headed towards the center of town, where a nicely built wooden stage sat, people gathered around watching a battle occur.

After the battle had ended Kahuna Hala announced that he would now be taking battles for the official trial goers. Instantly Sapphire jumped onto the stage, just so she could get her battle done and out of the way. She introduced herself to Hala before the official battle began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Intense Battle Later..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphire watched as Mawile finished of Kahuna Hala's Crabrawler, which was his final Pokémon. The crowd cheered as Mawile let out a battle cry, happy that she was able to win the battle for Sapphire. Sapphire knelt down and pat Mawile's head before offering her some Pokébeans as a reward.

Kahuna Hala then approached Sapphire and congratulated her on her win, shaking her hand. Sapphire would smile and thanked him for the fun battle. Soon enough Sapphire would be walking out of town, Mawile at her side and Fightinium Z in her hand.